« Jay »

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

Oml thank you for the votes! I really appreciate you ppl asdfghjkl my heart just melts

-----

"Congratulations for winning  the first prize in the contest." Your teacher commended as you both viewed your artwork in the art exhibition. Everyone crowded the area as well and praised you for your talent.

"Congratulations, Y/N! You deserve it!"  Sunoo shook your hands and gave you a sunny smile.

"Well done, Y/N!" Sunghoon uttered and bowed.  "I never knew you're such a great artist. Great job!" And then there was Jake, patting your shoulders.

Hearing the flattering admiration, you can't help but smile sheepishly as you try to stop your face from getting redder while having the time of your life.

Later on, as the people gradually diverted their attention to the other artworks, a guy stood beside you with his hands on the pockets of his pants.

He said. "So, you're the one who did this painting." It was only then you knew that the person was no other than Jay when you slightly raised your head and turned to him.

You awkwardly nodded and answered. "Yes." The way his eyes were stuck on your painting could tell  how critical he was as a person.

"I like it." He nodded satisfactorily, turning his gaze at you, whose hands were already cold out of disquiet.

"But..." And yes, there was a 'but'. "Who made you think you can just randomly choose a model without second thoughts?"

'excuse me'? You thought. You could feel your brows furrow in objection as he gave you a face that says, "Just spitting out facts."

"I mean... It would be much better if that was my face that you painted." He said confidently, crossing his arms.

As much as you tried to deny it, you always felt love-struck by Jay. You always wanted him to notice you. But  as a distant secret admirer, you always end up being hopeless and bitter. But now that he already did, it just confused you.

"Did you mean to sound rude?" You asked. He chuckled and answered. "No. What I meant is would you like me to be the model in your next piece?"

There, your heart suddenly thumped in what seemed like a joyful rhythm. You felt like you could explode in excitement but you chose to keep your emotions. 'Come on. He was just asking you. And there's nothing more than that.' You thought to yourself.

"Sure." You nodded and gave him a wide smile. Perhaps seeing how your eyes slightly closed the moment you grinned, Jay bit his lower lip and looked away. Whether he was
tickled or disgusted, only heaven knows.

"Meet me at the arts room tomorrow, then." And there he bashfully waved you goodbye, leaving you speechless.

The day after that, you leisurely headed to the arts room as soon as the class was over. And as contracted, you were to meet with Jay Park for your next painting.

As soon as you entered the room, there you saw him sitting at the corner, with his one leg on top of the other.

You silently headed to his direction and there you sat in front of him, with  a brush and canvas ready.

"Hi." Greeted Jay. "Hey." You answered, squirming on the chair. "Shall we start now? You might want to settle with a relaxed position."

And there, he leaned his upper body on the back support with his hands lazily overlapping past the armrests, just the way a king should sit on his throne.

As you started painting his figure, Jay started the conversation.

"I have never been drawn by anyone else before."

You glanced at him for a moment. "How can anyone not make a masterpiece for a visual as
noble as yours?"

Jay laughed.

"You can't be serious. Maybe I don't look that much. Maybe I'm just too arrogant."

"Definitely not. You're just a good-looking guy who's self-possessed." The rest of the time, you both just chatted, filling the room with laughter.

"Do you mind if I take a closer look in your eyes? I just want to draw every detail." You said hesitantly. But thankfully, the boy just nodded, a signal for you to take a few steps closer to the boy.

The way his eyes were fixed on yours were enough to send stimulating signals all over your body. Sure, being that close to your crush makes you feel dizzy, but the moment he pulled his face closer to yours until your lips touched each other was far more than just the butterflies in your stomach.

You quickly pulled away as you realized Jay Park just marked your lips. You couldn't believe it at first, but
the softness of his lips still remained as you kept touching them.

Jay triumphantly went back into position as he finally stole a kiss from a clueless innocent girl.

"That's for stealing my heart, Y/N."