~Special Chapter~

Start from the beginning

(I forgot to add the visuals earlier but whatever)

The entire gang noticed that in the distance, there's a giant glowing X in the sky, and they all looked up in fear to see a huge silhouette starting to appear right in the center of the X.

"What the? What's happening?" Baji exclaimed, as he and Kazutora gaped at the glowing X in the sky.

Everyone turned around with wide eyes, they quickly took off to where the X seems to be and they've arrived in the Highway.

Everyone in Japan has stopped when they saw the yellow X in the sky, everyone was watching everything with a look of fear. They were frozen in their spot as they watch the huge X in the sky.

Some people were staring upwards with terrified eyes, Smiley stepped next to his terrified brother and shielded him as the huge shadow outline slowly started to take the shape of a triangle.

Then, (Y/n)'s triangular body emerged from the silhouette from the Giant X, with blue flames in each hand, and she's probably wearing a wicked grin on her face right now if she's in her Huna form.

"Alright, listen up you one lifespan, three dimension, five sense skin puppets!" She said, before returning back to her human form.

She floated downwards and put her hands on her hip, as she leaned towards the people on the road.

"For one trillion years, I've been trapped in my own decaying dimension, waiting for a new universe to call my own!" She said and floated towards them.

"Name's (Y/n), but you can call me your new lord and master for all of eternity!" She exclaimed to them.

She turned to the nearest building and pointed at  the building as it disappeared from their own eyes making everyone gasped in fear.

"Now meet the interdimensional criminals and nightmares I call my friends!" (Y/n) said, as she pointed towards the giant X-shaped portal in the sky.

"Eight Ball!" (Y/n) called as a green goblin like monster with 8-balls for eyes appeared from the portal.