✨MY FIRST NIGHT✨

Beginne am Anfang

Naira couldn't just show him her face. He should do something for it.

Kartik looks at her.. hmm Naira..?

Naira looks up. Haan Kartik?

Kartik smiles nothing. He shrugs.

Naira smiles at him. He got me?.

Kartik comes close to her ear. Naira I will take off ur jewellery? It may uncomfortable while sleeping?.

Naira nods. Kartik removes her jewellery piece by piece.

First her nose ring he kisses her nose. Her breath stopped. Then her kumkum he kisses her forehead. He removes both earrings n kisses each earlobe. He removes her heavy necklace... her eyes were close since he had start to touch her.

Kartik was looking at her he hold her hands n removes the heavy antic bangles like the glass bangles... He kisses her wrist.

Naira starts to breath again.... a shiver was running down her spine. By his kisses.

Kartik looked at her feet's n saw the ankle chains he hold her feet's n removes the chains n kisses her feet's too.

Naira was breathing heavily he made her lie down on the bed.

Kartik was coming up he was now looking into her face but her eyes were still close.. he kisses her eyes then cheeks then he was above her lips.

Kartik saw her biting on her lips. Kartik bites on the lip she got goosebumps. Naira widen her eyes.

Naira; Kartik no... I'm not comfortable with it.

Kartik; then let me make u comfortable with it.

Naira was looking in his hungry eyes she knew his mind was set, he wanted it there, was nothing what could stop him now.

Kartik kisses her lips slowly he sucks her lips in her mouth was close but he was sucking her lips trying to make her open her mouth. Naira lost the game in front of him. She opens her mouth n he dragged his tongue in her.

Naira wasn't sure what was playing in her a mix of new feelings happiness fear n hunger. Kartik was trying to make her play with his tongue but Naira wasn't sure what was going on she let him do what he wants to do...

Kartik took it all in his hand he kisses her wild n soon he had to break the kiss bcz of the lack of oxygen for her.

Kartik too was out of breath but not like her. Naira was looking at him his hands were moving on his Kurta he unbutton the highest button to breath better.

Naira comes over him n starts to kiss him like he did before she kisses his nose, forehead n earlobe as well as his eyes n cheeks.

Kartik 😙😙 Naira smiles at his way n kisses his lips. Kartik opens her mouth by his mouth n soon she was playing with his tongue like he did before...

Both were out of breath n stopped.

Kartik looked at her, her tight blouse was showing him her perfect curves he has to remove it.

Naira was lying next to him her breast was moving fast up n down. Kartik was up on her his hands went on her back n he flips her. With just one move. She was now lying on her front side n he kisses her bare back.

Naira unknown of the tingling sensation inside her she starts to moan..

Aaahh...

Naira blushed she closed her mouth 🤭.

Her eyes were closed but Kartik went further. He opens the doori of her blouse with his teeth's. 

Naira opens her eyes she slightly turns her face. Kartik could see her one red cheek. He unties her n removes the blouse completely.