The Alpha With the Weird Scent

Start from the beginning

Peter shrugged. "It's nothing, really." He turned back to his professor.

Did he use an alpha command on me?

Peter panicked, he tried scenting Gwen this morning, but it was muted, like he had a stuffy nose. He ignored it and blamed it on a cold.

———

After his classes, Gwen and Peter went out for lunch. She asked him again what was wrong and Peter shrugged. "It's just a stressful day."

Peter thought about going home, What if Wade was waiting for him at his door? Or making sure he didn't do anything wrong?

Gwen eventually said her goodbyes, hugging Peter and walking down the street.

Peter glumly walked towards his apartment building, keeping his head aimed at the ground, up the stairs, and down his hallway.

He quickly fumbled for his keys. Peter felt like his nose would betray him and scent the air, but it's not like he could smell. It made that pit in his stomach return. His omega side needed a nice, warm bath tonight.

Peter opened his door when a voice echoed behind him.

"Uhm, hello?" The alpha.

Peter froze and hesitantly turned around. "Yes?" His voice creaked.

"I'm sorry, for being harsh this morning. I didn't mean to-hurt your feelings." The alpha scratched his head through his hood.

Peter fidgeted with his hands. "I noticed-earlier, that I-can't scent anyone anymore." He muttered the last part.

The alpha stood up straight. "What?" Silence fell and Wade realized what he had done. "Oh god, I didn't mean to use an alpha command on you.." Wade reached out, hesitantly because he didn't know what to do.

Peter blushed. "I-," he couldn't say it was ok, because it really wasn't.

"Okay, I can fix this. Uhm..." Wade thought. "Scent." His deep voiced rumbled.

Peter took a deep breath, all the scents making him drowsy.

Wade stepped forward and held Peter up by his shoulder. "I'm so sorry, again. I didn't even notice. Oh my god, I feel so bad. Are you okay?"

Peter nodded, his eyes fluttering close.

"Baby boy?" Wade lightly shook Peter, afraid he fell asleep. "Hello?"

Peter jerked his head up, brain sliding over the pet name. "What? Sorry, I just got really tired." He slouched forwards as he passed out.

Wade caught him, easily. He didn't know what to do. "Ok, ok." He repositioned him bridal style and stepped forward, opening his door the rest of the way.

This was totally necessary.

Wade looked around, it looked basically the same, but more nerdy and clustered.

He walked down the hallway and found his bedroom. Wade was shocked by all of the papers and photos. They were everywhere; on the walls and some on the ceiling, over every flat surface, textbooks on the floor.

Peter made a noise in his sleep. Wade panicked and slipped his book bag off of his shoulders and set him in his bed, pulling back the already messed up covers.

Peter immediately turned in his sleep, hugging his pillow once he was settled in his bed.

"Awe." Wade couldn't help but feel proud, rumbling quietly. Peter's omega picked up the rumbling and gave a happy little trill in response.

Wade smiled and combed Peter's hair a little bit.

Ok we should really go now

Yea

"Ok." Wade sighed, a little sad. But he snapped out of it, realizing he shouldn't be getting such an innocent and young omega into his shit.

Wade left a little note and closed the door. He returned into his apartment and sat around the rest of the day, uneventful.

———

Peter woke up, calmly. His nap was refreshing and sweet. He looked around, it was starting to get dark.

He looked to see his phone on his nightstand with a sticky note on it.

Hi, cutie

This is your neighbor btdubsssss
Sorry for barging into your apartment but I didn't want to keep you in mine just to scare you (even) more
So here's my # even tho I probs shouldn't do that but whatevs

, My name is Wade bahahahaha and I saw on your ID your name is Peter (which is a really cute name for a cutie)
Ok bye now

Peter processed the note, the handwriting was barely illegible. He put the number into his phone and decided to finish his homework, not being able to keep Wade out of his head.