"This one!" Baji stated, putting his Math book infront of her, the others nodding.

He wore his glasses and tied his hair, making him look like a nerd. The others just watch him with a deadpan.

"What's with the style?" The female deadpanned. "That look doesn't suit you at all."

"Well, I heard that wearing glasses make you smarter." Baji answered, the three facepalmed at his answers.

'This guy...' The three thought, Blue lines could be seen appearing on their heads.

"That's not how it works, Kei." (Y/n) muttered, shaking her head as they began to study.

"So, what's 1+1?" The female asked, an irk mark could be seen despite her grin.

It's been hours and Baji couldn't still get it, while Kazutora and Chifuyu already gave up and was now only supporting him on the sides.

"What's 1+1?!" The female asked again, while Baji adjusted his glasses.

"I don't know." He answered in an exasperated tone. "What's 1+1?"

"Why are you asking me? You're the one who should answer the question!" The female frustratedly sighed, massaging her temple.

"1+1? Is it 11?" He scratched his cheek, staring at (Y/n) with an unsure expression.

Kazutora and Chifuyu facepalmed at his answer, while (Y/n) banged her head on the desk. They've been repeating the actions for hours, and Baji still don't get it.

"The answer is 2, Baji-San." Chifuyu corrected, hiding his face with his hand.

"Oh." Baji nods at that, hir mouth forming an 'o' while staring at Chifuyu.

"Let's Try again, I'll buy you Yakisobas if you answered this correctly." (Y/n) said, after chilling out a little.

Both Chifuyu and Kazutora waited for the female to continue. Honestly, they were surprise that she's still keeping upt with Baji when they already gave up in teaching him because of the fact that they couldn't even understand math anymore.

"I bought 1 Yakisoba, then I bought another 1. How many Yakisobas do I have?" The female asked, raising her brow at the male.

Baji didn't take too much time to answer that question, his expression lighting up, a huge smile on his face.

"You'll have 2 Yakisobas!" Baji answered, Kazutora and Chifuyu sighing in the background.

'Atleast he answered something right.' They both thought proudly at the male.

"C'mere." The female motioned for the male to approach her, a bored expression on her face.

Curiously, Baji trudge towards the female while the other males watch them in confusion.

"Ol cnffvat uvz fbzr bs zl xabjyrqtr va zl pbzznaq, Gur guvatf gung V xabj ur'yy haqrefgnaq."

She chanted as she placed her hand on Baji's head, blue fire engulfing their figures. Holographic figures seems to appear from (Y/n)'s head and goes inside Baji's head, both their eyes displays various numbers and such.

"What's going on?" Kazutora asked, both males watching as the blue flames disappeared, and the two were back to normal.

"Woah! Why does everything seems easier?" Baji asked, gaping at the book that (Y/n) passed her.

"I just passed you some of my knowledge, so that you'll understand that." She said while shrugging.

"It's already dark, (Y/n)-chan." Chifuyu stated, peeking from the window. "We're still going to meet up with Kisaki and Hanma, right?"