"How did you know that I asked him something?" Shinichiro asked in slight surprise, the female seems a little grim about it.

"Wait, what's an 'Axolotl'?" Wakasa asked in confusion, he knows what an Axolotl is but he just can't remember.

"It's some kind of Amphibian related to Salamanders." Both Shinichiro and (Y/n) stated, staring at Wakasa.

Everyone got silent for a while before (Y/n) focused her attention back at Shinichiro, remembering his question earlier.

"Ol' Lotl won't just visit everyone's dreams, unless they summon him or he just felt like it. He'll also appear if you're desperate for an answer to a question." (Y/n) told him, remembering that The Pines twins encountered the being once. "What did you ask him?"

Shinichiro got quiet at that, surely he can't just tell them that he asked the Axolotl about (Y/n) and what he knows about her.

"I—Um.... I ask him some informations about you." He stated, making (Y/n) nods.

"What did the Axolotl said?" Takeomi asked, leaning in to the conversation.

"When I asked him about you, he gave me some kind of a riddle.....?" Shinichiro looked unsure and began to state what the Axolotl said. "He said:

'Sixty degrees that come in threes,
Watches from within birch trees.
Saw her own dimension burn
Misses home and can't return
Says she's happy. She's a liar.
Blame the arson for the fire.
If she wants to shirk the blame,
She'll have to invoke my name.
One way to absolve her crime,
A different form, a different time'."

The three men blinked in surprise at Shinichiro after that. They weren't expecting him to recite a whole poem.

"I never knew you could memorise something like that." Benkei  stared in surprise, the others giving a short nod in agreement.

"Does that mean you're stuck here?" Takeomi asked the female, the attention on her. "Shin stated 'Misses home and can't return'."

"Yes and no. I doubt that I'll still even have a place to call 'home'." (Y/n) shrugged calmly. "I might be able to go back if I did everything correctly and seek redemption."

"What about the part about the 'crime'?" Wakasa asked, his droopy eyes fixated on her figure.

(Y/n) just shrugged at him, the others were hella confused why she's so casual about it. Now that you said it, they're interest to the girl increased at her answer.

"Well... To tell you the truth, I did something in the other dimension that they considered a 'crime'." She quoted, making the Four more interested. "It's not really a big deal."

"And that is...?"

"For instance, I tried to take over the world by causing Weirdmaggedon and trying to rule the world." She stated casually, even though the men couldn't really understand half of what she's saying. "I would've been ruling the other dimension if it weren't for them, and now, I'm stuck here for my punishment."

The four men was quiet at that, processing everything she said. They questioned that the 'Weirdmaggedon' thing must be something really bad and they wouldn't like to know, but half of them are curious what that is.

"Does that means you're a criminal?" Benkei asked the female, who grinned widely at him.

"I am an interdimensional criminal." (Y/n) Answered rather energetically. "And speaking of inerdimensional, I missed travelling thought the multiverse."

'Multiverse?! Interdimensional Criminal?!' They all thought, if they were shock earlier, the their surprised expression right now were turned to the max level.