"I'm Shiba Yuzuha, just call me Yuzuha." She stated making the two females nods, glancing slightly at the (h/c)nette. "Aren't you one of the 3rd Division Captains?"

"Yeah I am." She stated, making Yuzuha nods, slightly scrunching her brows to figure out where and who kepts saying that name again.

"I've heard about you from Hakkai and also Inui and Koko." Yuzuha stated, Hina felt very out of place because she doesn't know a lot about delinquents at all.

"Taka-chan is a total pain in the ass." Hakkai told the blonde male. "He drilled me into how cool and uncool delinquents can be. Annoying, right?"

'This reminds me...' (Y/n) thought but just started talking to Hina, filling her with information telepathically.

"That guy... He's like a real older brother to me." Hakkai told Takemichi.

"Wow."

"He likes Mitsuya Way too much." Yuzuha stated as he held Hakkai's phone towards the blonde. "Check out his cellphone."

"Yuzuha! When did you get that?!" Hakkai panicked, seeing his sister showing his phone to the blonde.

"Mitsuya's on his standby screen." Yuzuha stated, showing Mitsuya's picture on Hakkai's phone to the male.

'Atleast, my wallpaper is Emma, Hina and I.' (Y/n) thought with a sweatdrop.

"Even though mine is a picture of Hakkai." Yuzuha showed them her screen, the background being Hakkai.

'Something huge is going to happen later, Takemichi.' (Y/n) suddenly told the two couples that were contracted to her, as she frowned.

"We're almost to my house." Hakkai stated as they continued walking, Hina was clinging to (Y/n)'s arm.

"Hakkai, we're in trouble." Yuzuha suddenly stated as they all freeze in their spot, looking at the group infront of them. "Bro's coming back home."

There were a lot of men wearing white uniforms infront of them, the back of their uniforms shows an emblem of a black dragon with the initials 'BD' on the back.

'What the..? Those dudes must be the bad news.' Takemichi thought to himself before giving a side glance at the demon. 'BD...? What gang are they from, (Y/n)-Chan?'

'They're the 10th Generation of Black Dragons.' (Y/n) answered in an unfazed manner, shocking Takemichi.

"Hanagaki... Sorry, man. But you'd better go home." Hakkai stated to the male, trying to keep a calm expression.

"Huh?"

"Well, well, well." A familiar person spoke, emerging from the group. "If it weren't our young Master, Hakkai."

The dark haired male stopped infront of them, about eight feet away from the group. (Y/n) stared at the male from behind Takemichi.

"Koko." Hakkai spoke quietly as he stared at the male.

'It's him. He's one of the ex-Black Dragons in the future.' Takemichi pointed out to (Y/n).

"Hm? Who the hell are these jerks?" Kokonoi asked, looking at Takemichi. Hina and (Y/n) were behind the piss haired male, so Koko didn't get a full view of them.

"I've seen him before he's Toman 1st division captain, Hanagaki." One of the masked male stated.

"There's a Toman fucker in our turf?" Kokonoi asked, a vein popping on his forehead while glaring at Takemichi.