"What?" Takemichi stated in surprise, while (Y/n) shook her head at the piss haired male.

"You heard him, kid. Or your memory doesn't work properly that you can't even remember what he just said." (Y/n) quietly stated, but Takemichi and Hina heard it, the light brown haired female giggling quietly.

Hakkai stared at (Y/n) and was about to say something to the familiar girl but got frozen on his spot. Takemichi and Hina awkwardly stares at the male.

"Forgive him, he's just a late bloomer. So he freezes up whenever a girl talks to him and gets shy whenever he tries to talk to them, except for me." Hakkai's sister explained, making the three nods.

"Let's go already." The female stated, as she stood up from her seat, also snapping the male from his trance.

"Shut it." Hakkai told his sister. "The lane is calling me."

'This guy is, one of the Black Dragons!' Takemichi stared in shock at the male. 'Why is a Black Dragon Member a vice-captain in Toman?!'

He remembered what Kazutora told him, that Hakkai killed someone for money and took over Black Dragons. He also remembered what Naoto stated in the future, which is to find out who Kisaki was contracted to and also support him and (Y/n) to make everything goes to her plan.

Though when he asked Naoto who he is, the male didn't gave any information nor have any information about who he was. Except that both (Y/n) and him are helping each other secretly to free someone and also because of their punishment.

"We're Bros from now on, Takemichy." Hakkai slung an arm around his shoulder. "Come to my place."

"O-okay." Takemichi awkwardly answered, while Hina and (Y/n) quietly followed next to Takemichi.

'But this is Shiba Hakkai!! This murderer wants to be friends with me?' Takemichi thought in panic.

'Idiot as always.' (Y/n) commented in his mind. 'He's originally in Toman but something happened to why he was in Black Dragons.'

'Really? What happened?' Takemichi asked, but before (Y/n) could answer, Yuzuha spoke.

"If you two are Bros now, then I get to be an older sister to both of you." Yuzuha stated to the two males.

"Huh? You're brother and sister?" The piss haired male asked in surprise.

"You don't look like you're good in any fighting, why are you even a division captain in Toman?" Yuzuha asked, making (Y/n) snort in amusement.

'She got me right where it hurts.' Takemichi thought while (Y/n) threw a teasing look at him.

'Yeah, I should teach you how to fight properly sometime.' (Y/n) offered. 'Also, what happened in the future? I can't settle a proper connection to you.'

'Eh? I don't know.' Takemichi stated back. 'I felt like there's something powerful lurking behind.'

'You need to tell me everything that happened in the future later, since something is blocking me to connect to you.' The demon stated.

"I forgot to ask your names." Yuzuha stated, making the other two females glanced at the brown haired female.

"I'm (Y/n), this is Hina." The heterochromia eyed female flashed a grin at Yuzuha, who returned the gesture to the two females.