S4 Part 55 - Femme Fatale

"So," Heller's whisper tickled your ear, "You have me alone. What do you want to do next?"

He took you from Monarch's and flew you to some rundown neighborhood. The buildings did not look populated, but if they were, the occupants were of the questionable sort.

The building you both hid in looked like it suffered a fire, maybe years ago. It smelled like old wood, but bits of carpet and abandoned furniture remained. "Where is this place?" You asked.

"I grew up around here," Heller took his time removing his hands from your hips and giving you some space, "There used to be another building here I spent a lot of time in. Now it's rocks. Nothing special. But no one will bother us either."

"Oh," you bounced on your heels, "I see..."

He looked at you curiously, almost humored, "You shy, kijo? You were so bold before."

You shook the jitters from your hands, "I need to know if you're really going to be on my side, before I take you all in."

"You did best me in a fight."

"That's enough?"

He sneered, "I wouldn't say no to some extra incentives."

"Figures," you scoffed, "Well, then... I need your help with something. In exchange, I'll give you something you want."

It wasn't the most romantic setting, or the warmest, but you let your cardigan slip off your shoulders. Heller's smile dropped to a flat line as he watched with interest.

"What I want, huh?" His eyes went to your chest, "I'm tickled you would offer, but I have to say I wasn't expecting this."

"It's not..." you shivered, "It's more than that. I can't use Butcher's energy without killing myself. You can take half? Have half the power and control the cult with me. No gods or queens, just us."

His eyes popped open, "Ah. Two rulers then?"

"That's what I'm offering..."

Heller took his sweet time watching as you stripped your clothing down to your underwear. His chest moved faster, taking in more breaths as he admired your lace bra. You were doing your best to remain serious and dignified through all this, but you were starting to break.

When he ran his fingers up your bare arm, you felt your heart slamming on the gas. The promise of intimacy was exciting, but you weren't thrilled about the pain of removing your anklet again.

Heller slipped his jacket off and tossed it on the ground behind you. The thud made you jump, and Heller grin, "You think you're ready for this? You must be truly desperate, or trust me more than I thought."

"Yes."

"To which..?" He purred. His hands played with your hips again. Those explorative fingers teased the edges of your panties, "You know you'll have to trust me with your life, kijo."

"I know," your teeth chattered, but you did not waver. He pressed the side of his face against yours and paused.

"You're burning," he mumbled, "Have you been hiding this fever from your friends?"