S3 Part 25 - If We Pass

AN: sorry this chapter is LOOOOOONG 😆 Lot's of info, introductions, and cutesy crap!

Ughhhhhhhhhh..!!!

You were so confused.

Shinso was acting normal. Was he just that decent of a guy that he could still be your friend, like nothing happened, and also have a new girlfriend? He never text you about Hagakure or asked to talk with you. Did you misinterpret something?

You half expected him to show up at your door, but it was quiet all night. Iida had you trapped in your room while he and a few others wrangled the Bakusquad. Mostly Bakugo.

No one could get busted right now - not so close to exam time. Tensions were already high. You decided to call Monarch while you hid in your lonely room.

"DARLING!" His voice blared from your phone, "I heard the good news. Glad that grumpy cat let you take the exams after all."

"I know," you laughed, "I'm excited too. And thanks for my present Monarch but... why did you make my villain costume?!"

"Do you like what I did with it? I had to make some room for your wings and ditched the capes, obviously."

AN: Depending on which of the three villain costumes you chose in the first book?👇

Quick refresher ⬆️ But now you have the option to change colors and adjust capes/skirts 💁‍♀️

Quick refresher ⬆️
But now you have the option to change colors and adjust capes/skirts 💁‍♀️

"Yeah. Monarch. It's..."

"Gorgeous? Amazing?"

"Yes? All those things. But it's the same style as the one Shigaraki bought me. Isn't that weird..?" You asked.

"Only if you make it weird. If you don't like it... I'll understand!" He sounded heartbroken already.

You chuckled into a groan, "No. I do... like it. I kind of love it, actually. I just feel like I shouldn't."

"I just remember seeing you in the alley, and while I was terrified that you were in danger, you looked... oh, you reminded me of your mother. Maybe that's not a compliment to you? You were radiant and fierce, but not flashy. That was more my department."

You smiled. It was weird being compared to your criminal mother. But also sweet because, at least for Monarch, she held a good place in his memory bank.

"Plus, Hawks gave me the idea!" Monarch said.

"... Are you freaking kidding me."

"What's wrong?" He asked.

The sweet moment was over, because now all you could see when wearing this costume was how you tried to convince Hawks you were some villainous seductress at a club, and failed.