S3 Part 30 - A New Foe Has Appeared...

"What were we waiting so long for?"

You were still on a high. The two of you hid under your comforter and snuggled into each other. Neither of you bothered to redress - one, because it was very freeing, and two, it lead to more sex throughout the evening.

After the first time, your body felt stretched and satisfied, but also tired. You freshened up and about an hour of cuddling later, you were too tempted by each other and made love again. That time, Shinso helped you ride him on top.

"You tell me," Shinso scoffed, and hugged your body closer to his. His eyes were partially closed and his breathing became slow.

"Shut up," you pouted, "I'm... sorry."

"Don't be sorry," he nuzzled into your neck, "Just keep doing what you're doing..."

"You really liked me on top, huh."

"Mmmm, it was nice. I enjoy being in control but when I'm not it's like a treat."

You giggled. Honestly, you weren't sure how your performance went. It was embarrassing bouncing around on him, but his lust filled expressions while you did so drowned the worries out.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Really happy."

Shinso smiled, "Me too. But I mean physically."

"Pretty sure I'm physically happy too - or was, a couple times."

"It's still pretty early," he rolled over on top of you, "There's time for a couple more."

"Greedy, Hitoshi!"

"I won't deny that."

Your eyes widened, realizing he wasn't kidding. His lips parted yours so his tongue could visit yours for the millionth time. His hand slid between your legs, looking for his dick's new vacation home.

"What do you think this is - your honeymoon?" You wriggled against his advances playfully.

"You're right. We should save it for the apartment. I don't want to frighten Uraraka."

You scoffed, "I'm surprised you didn't brainwash anyone into guarding the hallway."

"Thought about it."

You believed him. While he brainwashed you and got you hot and bothered, he had built a barricade against your door to keep anyone from "visiting" unexpectedly. He didn't remove himself from you, but he put his weight on his arms while he gazed down at you.

"You're really pretty..." he muttered.

"You're not bad yourself," you grinned, "I am kinda snacky, though..."

"You didn't eat enough earlier?"

"I had a lot on my mind! And now I feel like I burned through all my food."

"Sounds like we need to get burgers."

Shinso leaned back and helped you off the bed too. As soon as you were on your feet, stark naked, he paused and let his eyes travel up and around your body. You blushed, sliding your arms across your chest, "I know we're familiar now but you could be a little sneakier!"

He smirked, "It's cute I can still make you shy. I want to make you blush for eternity..."

Suddenly, he scooped you up and tossed you back on the bed. Your legs hung off the side while he knelt before you. His warm tongue coaxing you into reaching another orgasm before allowing you two to leave.