S4 Part 3 - Makin', Makin' Plan-Cakes

AN: Hawks is being sneaky 🙊 just FYI because we don't see him yet lol

Also no cake. The title is for fun 😂☺️
https://youtu.be/cUYSGojUuAU

Breakfast with Dabi was over quickly when he received another call, this time from Tomura. If having sex with the guy didn't confuse you enough, eating with him the next day in his bed sure was. It made him more real, more human, less villain and you didn't know what to think of it.

When you and Dabi rejoined the rest of the League at their hideout, you were not welcomed by your walk of shame - not yet, at least. You could tell Twice was forcing himself to hold in a comment or several. He bit down on his fingers through his gloves and mask.

Instead, you saw a very serious Tomura, no controller in hand or games to play.

"I've contacted Overhaul," he said.

"You did..." you felt a rush of adrenaline. Finally! You hated the pace Tomura was going and you spent the hours and days trying not to imagine the horrors Monarch must be facing.

"He's agreed to meet at his base. Only if I bring you."

Dabi threw in his delightful opinion, "Yeah, fuck that."

"I'm not done talking," Tomura sneered, "I've given you time, (Y/N). It's been a few days since your meeting. Now, I need to know the status of your relationship with the cultists."

Everyone got nice and quiet and stared at you. That didn't make you sweat... at all. You were nervous, not only because you were catching a case of stage fright with an audience of villains, but you were worried about his response to what you said next.

"So, I can take the cult any time... there's just one problem. Or two," you cringed.

"Yes?" Tomura said.

"I have to defeat the Butcher. It's sort of ritualistic?"

Compress ran his hand over his mask, his good hand, but now he had a cool, moving prosthetic to replace his other. Twice just looked around for the next person to say something.

"You alone?" Spinner asked, looking the most calm of the group.

"Yuma said there were no rules, so long as I'm the one to kill him," your voice dropped, "Although, she made it sound like it would be watched, like an arena style battle."

"What crazy shit is this? Sounds reasonable," Twice shrugged.

"There's also, uh, Heller, who might be an issue."

"Who?" Tomura asked.

You looked up at Dabi, knowing he would understand, "The guy from the casino... He wants the cult, same as me."

Dabi took a deep breath, "So, two overpowered players. You're starting to become more of a hassle, cupcake."

"It's true... I won't be able to fight either of them on my own," you hated admitting it out loud, "not unless I..."

No, don't even give them the idea! Not even as a joke! If you said the words "unless I killed tons of people," you knew Tomura would round up the nearest citizens for the slaughter.