S3 Part 15 - Let's Play A Game

AN: Hello lovelies! Just a heads up, not that anyone really cares(?) but S3 will probably be longer than both S1 and S2... there's a crap ton left and I've spent 15+ chapters on the build up already 🤣🙈 wasn't the plan but I'm having fun so whatever!!

Random tangent - would anyone like to do a Q&A? I'll see questions pop up sometimes in both Quirky books and I do my best to answer - or answer without giving too much away 😅 - but I probably don't get to them all.
If that sounds fun or helpful let me know or hit me with a question! 🥰 It can be about Quirky orrrr anything, like who would win in a fight - a grilled cheese sandwich or a taco? 💁‍♀️

What would Denki like?

You searched your closet for an outfit to wear tonight. Anything that showed leg or cleavage would tickle his fancy. Really, you knew he would love anything, but you wanted to make it extra special since your last date was a bit of a mess.

Soft material caught your eye, and you grabbed a fitted sweater and a mini skirt - the perfect blend of classy and just a hint of slutty. The nights we're getting cooler but the days were nice and toasty. You probably should've asked what you were all doing tonight.

You heard a shy tap at your door. When you answered, pleading, bubbly eyes were gazing up at you. Ochaco looked positively petrified.

"Um... can you tell me if this looks alright?" She asked.

"What - your outfit? Yeah, it's cute!" you said.

She groaned, "Oh, I'm too nervous. I shouldn't be this nervous! We do dangerous stuff everyday but with boys - I just can't!"

You watched her fretting in place and tried giving her a reassuring smile, "It's okay! Boys are cool. Easier to talk to than girls in my opinion..."

"I wish I was cool like you..."

"Pfft. You are cool. You're probably one of the toughest girls in our school," you said, "Who did you ask on the date anyway?"

"... Deku."

You pressed your lips together to avoid smiling too big, "Well, I'll let you know now, he's probably way more nervous than you are."

"You think so?" She asked.

"No doubt."

Ochaco giggled, "I guess I can be brave for him then. This should be fun... right? Just for fun!"

I sure as hell hope so. You remembered that Shinso would be on this date. Both of you with different partners. Admittedly, you felt really weird about it. Who asked him anyway? You were about to find out soon enough.

You and Ochaco walked our hand in hand to meet the rest of your group. Momo looked amazing as always, chic and goddess-like. You were surprised that her date wasn't Shoto however. It was a boy from class 1B.