S4 Part 9 - Possessed

AN: We're touching base with all the baddies in this chapter 😅🤣
Oops ☺️

Tomura entered the apartment with Spinner and dropped the bomb on his League. There was a melancholy air about him that disturbed his friends. It was obvious you were no longer with them, and Tomura's next orders were confusing to them at best.

Dabi sat in the living room with an irritated scowl on his face. "Unbelievable," he muttered.

"You seriously want us to team up with the Yakuza... Shigaraki?" Twice asked.

"How many times do I have to say it," Tomura said, "Their plan has some serious potential. You and Toga are going to become Yakuza members."

"I don't find this joke humorous," Twice raised a brow, "That's hilarious, Shigaraki!"

"So you're giving them away and (Y/N)," Dabi scoffed, "Why am I even here."

"They wanted Kurogiri too, but he has an important mission to carry out," Tomura said, "There's an underground path you can take-"

"Wait!" Twice grabbed him by the arm, "Why're your letting this beak-faced loser give you orders? He killed Big Sis Mag! And he took Compress's arm - unless you forgot!"

The man peeled his mask off his face, perhaps to show Tomura just how serious he was, "And it was my fault for letting him follow us that night... We're villains but human too, man. Don't you agree with me, Toga?!"

"Tomura..." Toga got real quiet for a moment. She sat on top of a crate and leapt off like a delicate ballerina, "What do we mean to you?"

She spun herself a couple times like music accompanied her, and stopped just before reaching him, "The League is a place where I feel at home. I want to make the world a place where I can do whatever I want and live freely. It'd be such a bummer to get distracted from my goal... and look how sad Jin is. Are we just disposable like Overhaul's cronies are to him? I thought you loved (Y/N) as much as I do and you gave her away after we finally got her back."

Her knife was suddenly up against his throat, but Tomura didn't flinch, "I guess what I'm really wondering is, why should I do something I don't wanna do with people I wanna cut?"

Tomura still remained as stoic as he had entered. He removed the hand he wore so everyone could see him clearly.

"Because, this is for all of us," he said, "They want to keep the League in check. They'll try to win you two over, little by little. (Y/N) too. Your mission is the same as hers; infiltrate them. Flatter them, but never forget they're beneath us."

Twice had his mask back on, but his jaw dropped.

"You said they have to pay for what they did," Tomura turned to him, "We'll make sure they do... I believe in you guys."

Toga's creepy smile returned and she giggled, "You had me scared for a minute, Tomura."

"Yeah, this idea is WAY cool! Traitors! All of you!" Twice said.

Dabi had stopped complaining at least, but he and Tomura stared each other down for a good minute before Tomura broke the silence and addressed his team again.

"Besides, someone needs to be in there to make sure our newbie doesn't get seduced and lose sight of her mission," he said.

***

Heller!

You brought a hand up to hit the demon on the side of the head. Heller's pretty face consumed the rest of Shinso's form. He laughed deeply before disappearing in a cloud of smoke, breaking you from your dream as well.