"Okay!" Mikey answered him, making Takemichi surprised, while (Y/n) gave him an I-told-you-so look.

"Pretty soon, we're going to fight Valhalla. Get Baji Back before then." The short blonde stated. "Prove to me that you're more useful than Kisaki."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just skip the drama." (Y/n) stated boredly, accompanied with a small yawn. "What happens if we fail?"

"That's my trade off. If you fail..." Mikey stated before throwing them a glare, a murderous aura emitting from his figure. "...I'll kill both of you."

"Pfft—Okay...." (Y/n) chuckled but put a hand on her mouth to stop herself from laughing. 'Not that you can actually kill me.'

"I'm not joking, (Y/n)-chin." He stated seriously making (Y/n) hummed and stood next to him.

"Yeah, whatever make you sleep at night." She answered and ruffled his hair, making Mikey glare at her more. 'His hair is so soft, I wonder what shampoo he use....? Nevermind.'

"Mitsuya!" Mikey suddenly called after distancimg himself to the girl who was now staring at where the mentioned male is.

'He just noticed now, huh?' (Y/n) thought watching the male come out behind a tree.

"Mitsuya-kun..." Takemichi trailed off.

"Yellow! Takashi, we didn't notice you there." (Y/n) greeted him with her usual grin.

"Good timing." Mikey stated before (Y/n) could say anything else. "Mitsuya, I'm putting Takemichi in your division."

"What?" Mitsuya and (Y/n) both asked.

"Huh?" Takemichi asked in confusion.

"Takemichy, you're an official Toman member now." The short blonde haired male stated. "Welcome aboard ♡"

"But why not in 3rd division with (Y/n)-chan?" Mitsuya asked, not that he doesn't like him, he just think that it'll be better since Takemichy and (Y/n) are close and putting them both in the same division seems better.

"Yeah. Why not?" (Y/n) nagged, even though she know the answer, she wanted Takemichi to hear it from him.

"The 3rd division already have a lot of members." Mikey told them, making the two males slightly nod.

"Understandable." (Y/n) muttered as Takemichi glanced at Mitsuya.

"I'm excited to work with you." Takemichi nervously bowed at Mitsuya while (Y/n) just stared at them in amusement.

"Why did I listened in on them..?" Mitsuya muttered to himself while (Y/n) snickered to his demise.

When Mitsuya and Mikey left, Takemichi and (Y/n) were both left in the shrine, both were talking about informations.

"...And I told Naoto that I'll be Toman's Leader. Talk about embarrassing." Takemichi told (Y/n) who nodded.

"But I've got a goal now, Naoto." Takemichi stated while looking at the sky. 'If I can just get Baji-kun back... I might be able to get Kisaki kicked out of Toman.'

"I think you rambled enough and forgot that I exist." (Y/n) commented to the piss haired boy.

"Oh, sorry (Y/n)-chan." Takemichi awkwardly scratched his neck. "I got carried away."

"Mhm. Any questions that you want me to answer?" (Y/n) asked as a certain little thing on the floor caught her attention.

'Why did Baji-kun leave Toman in the first place?' Takemichi asked (Y/n).