The (h/c)nette froze when she remembered a dimension she once visited because of the kimono.

(Imagine it as your favorite color or imagine what Kimono you wanna use)

"This one probably looks good on you." Emma stated before showing her the (f/c) kimono. "Here, try it."

"I don't want—" Hina cut her off and dragged her to the bathroom and gave her the Kimono.

After another whole five minute of bickering and reasoning with the dual eye colored girl, she stepped out of the bathroom to show them the clothes.

She'd rather wear Hakama rather than the Kimono she was wearing, because first of all, she isn't used wearing Japanese clothes.

"Woah!" Both females said, eyes sparkling at the girl infront of them, sparkles surrounded them, as their background turned pink.

'It suits her, my child is growing up.' Hina thought with a proud motherly look, while (Y/n) wore a 'Wtf' look at the two Females.

'She's so beautiful right now, I'm jealous of her date tonight.' Emma thought, both her and Hina hugging each other while staring at the (h/c)nette.

"Close your mouths, Humans. A fly may land inside your mouth." She told them and look at her appearance in the mirror, in which she admit that she didn't look bad.

"We should add the finishing part." Emma chatted with Hina in the background.

"Let's style her hair too!" Hina remarked, holding out a hairbrush.

"I'll do a light make-up on her." Emma said, holding a make-up kit.

'What have I gotten myself into?' The (h/c)nette thought.

After styling her hair into a (insert hairstyle) and applying light make up to the girl, who nearly throw a tantrum because she's being forced, the two females examined the (h/c)nette who was now ready for the festival.

"Don't wipe the make-up away nor try to change your clothes." Hina warned the (h/c)nette when she saw her trying to scratch her eyes, who just nodded at her like a lost puppy.

"I'm jealous, you literally look like a goddess right now." Emma pouted.

"I'm a demon." She reminded her nonchalantly.

"That's not what I/she meant." Emma and Hina Both stated.

"...You two can go ahead, I'll just catch up." She stated snapping her hands to teleport them to the festival.

Right after she teleported them to the festival, someone rang the doorbell of her mansion, making (Y/n) stumbled a little, the Geta she was wearing clicked against the tiled floor as she walk.

When she got out of the gate, she saw Mitsuya waiting outside, wearing casual clothes while holding his motorbike.

'He still looks good even if he didn't give much effort to his clothes.' the (h/c)nette think that he would look good on anything he wears, anyways.