"How dare you waltz in here after putting my daughter in ICU?!" The father asked them bitterly. "Get out! Get out!"

"Honey, please!" The woman tried to calm her husband down by putting a hand on his shoulder.

Draken stood stiffly at first before bowing down, while Mikey remained standing and clueless at the situation infront of him.

"You think bowing is gonna solve this, you little worms?! My daughter nearly died!" He bellowed at them in rage. "Thanks to you, bastards!"

Mikey just stared at him, confused why he was blaming them when they had nothing to do with it.

"Don't bow to him, Ken-chin." Mikey told Draken, but a little quietly. "We did nothing wrong. Why's this old man taking it out on us, anyway?"

"Get out, you slimy little worms!" The man told them, rage was seen in his eyes as he glared at them.

"Huh? Who are you calling a worm?" Mikey asked and narrowing his eyes, Draken grabbed his head and shoved his head down.

"We're very sorry of what happened." Draken apologised while Mikey was caught off guard by what he did.

"Hey, what the hell?" Mikey protested, but Draken's hands were firmly keeping his head bowed down.

"It's entirely our responsibility." Draken stated to the couples, who was nearly crying.

They were blinded by rage and acting through emotions that they're just throwing insults at the two without knowing their side of the story.

"You think that will make my daughter better, you worms?!" The man continued to vent his anger. "You're a stain in society! You're Trash! Filth! Garbage!"

"Huh?" Mikey protested again.

"Pipe down, Mikey." The dragon tattooed male told Mikey, quieting him down.

'Mikey's right, it's not their fault.' Takemichi stared dumbly at what's going on as he peeked from the corner.

'But they're too blinded by their rage, kid. They're not thinking straight right now.' The familiar voice of (Y/n) said in his mind.

"Please leave... We never want to see you again." The male cried, but a doctor suddenly walked in the scene to consult the couples.

"Someone already paid the bills for your daughter." The doctor told the two parents who was a little surprised as a familiar girl appeared from behind the doctor.

'EHHH?!?! (Y/N)-CHAN?!' Takemichi thought, seeing the (h/c)nette girl send a glance at him.

"I've already paid everything." She told them, making the two parents broke down into sobs.

They were very thankful for the (h/c)nette since they don't really know how they would pay their bills since they need a large amount of money for that. Not just that, it was also the girl who saved their daughter from being raped. Words can't describe how thankful they are to her.

"T-Thank you, young lady. I promise, we'll pay you back." The woman thanked her and gave her a hug, (Y/n) slightly flinched at the sudden physical touch but still return the hug.

"It's the least thing I could do." She assured them with her usual smug look on her face. "And you don't need to pay me back."

"Eh? (Y/n)-chin?" Mikey suddenly stated while (Y/n) gave them a glance.

"Yellow! Nice seeing you two here but I've got something important to do, bye-bye!" She stated in a hurried manner before walking out.

She was supposed to meet Both Hina and Emma plan for the incoming festival.

After that day, (Y/n) was busy minding her business around her mansion and adding some furniture's and stuffs. She has been 'friends' with Emma and Hina, too ever since the meeting.