'You better pray, kid.' (Y/n) Telepathically told the blonde, already deciding a weapon to give Hina.

'(Y/n)-chan! You're not helping the situation here!!' Takemichi mentally cried, while (Y/n) snickered at him.

"Y... You've got it all wrong, Hina! I don't remember anything!" Takemichi told his girlfriend while (Y/n) readied a bat on her hands.

"He just ran away from seeing my underwear, so he's a lil coward." Emma explained, making Hina more angrier.

"Ohh. So you did something like that?" Hina asked, irk Mark on her face but keep a calm expression.

"Did I-? Hmm-?" Takemichi trembled, feeling small under Hina's gaze. "I recall none of that..."

"Here Hina." (Y/n) slipped the bat to Hina's hand, the light brown haired girl giving her a look of gratitude for the weapon.

"Huh? Where'd you get that weapon from?" Takemichi asked, tears on the edge of his eyes as he looked at his girlfriend in fear. "Hina-San?!"

(Y/n) had a great time watching Hina beat Takemichi out, cheering the light brown haired girl to beat Takemichi. Toman members were all blankly staring at the scene, especially the trio. Hina beating Takemichi with a bat, the blonde kneeling and apologising over and over, and the (h/n)nette cheering on Hina.

It was very chaotic to watch.

"I'b sowwy, I won't do it again." Takemichi apologised with bruises on his face, he was kneeling towards Hina.

"I don't care." Hina walked out, slightly fuming the bat was long gone from her hands.

"Scary~" Emma stated watching Hina walk away before turning to Takemichi. "So, even though you had that type of girl... You still took a swing on me."

'I don't understand human emotions, I only know the basics but....' (Y/n) thought, she was very much confuse why Emma was so lovey-dovey to Draken, who don't even spare her a glance.

Though, she was planning something on her sleeves.

"Don't get the wrong idea, because I don't think anything at you at all." Emma told him before glancing at a certain Egghead with a soft look. "It's just I wanted to quickly become an adult."

Draken was busy talking to Mikey about something.

"I'm starting to hate him. He doesn't have any interest in me. All he cares about is Mikey, and Bikes, and getting into fights." Emma stated. "So, I wonder if he'd get mad..."

'I see... Emma-chan is trying to make Draken-kun jealous.' Takemichi thought. 'At any rate, a woman's heart is a mystery... So complicated.'

"Eh? Is that so?" (Y/n) frowned approaching the female before wrapping an arm around her shoulders, taking the blonde in surprise.

'What's going on through her mind?' Takemichi thought, wondering what the girl was planning.

Emma stared at the female's heterochromia eyes, mesmerised at the glow they're emitting. They held a mischievous glint, and... Longing? She doesn't know. But nevertheless, She found the (h/c)nette eyes beautiful and hypnotic.

"You know, I really think that he isn't interested in you seeing that he don't spare you any glances." (Y/n) told the female, deciding to do what she's good at, which is manipulating people with her words. "If I were you, I would find someone worthy to replace him that would totally make him regret his decision for not giving attention to you... But of course, it's your choice."

Emma pondered at what the girl told her, wondering what she's at, though her aura seems very friendly and approachable making it hard for her to resist the girl. Takemichi watch the interaction in confusion.