The Fates also told her that she was sent to the wrong timeline, and the death she was supposed to prevent is Tachibana Hinata's Death.

(Y/n) was currently observing her features infront of a mirror, she have a (H/l) (h/c) hair and heterochromatic cat-like eyes. Her left eye was (e/c) while the other as yellow colored.

"Not gonna lie, atleast I do look good." She exclaimed still grinning widely at her reflection before she began stumbling around her room.

She still not used in using her feet to move around, that's why she was stumbling a lot. Looking around, she decided to take a walk around the place.

"Should I go to school now?" She asked herself, looking at the time before slowly going out of her room, having a hard time to open the door.

Grinning to herself, she walked to the path where her school was supposed to be. Even though she's still learning about her new life, and trying to fit in she knows what she's supposed to do in situations.

Apparating infront of the school in which she was lucky that no one saw it, she skipped inside the school with a huge smile on her features.

People from left to right were all taking a second to glance in her way, she just ignored them and continued walking to her assigned room.

"Class, this is our new student, She was homeschooled, so be nice to her." The teacher stated before glancing at (Y/n). "Introduce yourself."

"Yellow! I'm (Y/n) Cipher, I'm a Dr—" She felt a burning sensation in her arm making her wince slightly before composing herself again. "I'm from another country, hope we can be friends."

She silently cursed the Fates for causing her pain whenever she tries to mess up, thought she think pain is hilarious, the pain that the Fates made her feel pain differently than she used to.

"You can sit Beside Hanagaki Takemichi." The teacher stated, a yellow haired boy raised his hand while (Y/n) walked towards her new seat.

She ignored Takemichi's attempt to talk to her as she tried to listen to the teacher while the yellow haired boy sulked. She just wanted to go back when it all began, blending with the humans is very difficult for her especially when the Fates are controlling her, the only thing she liked where the foods.

'I don't remember having a transferee back then, did something changed?' Takemichi thought.

After school, she was the first one to leave the class, going to the ice cream parlor that she discovered a day ago.

While walking around with a (f/f) ice cream in hand, she heard chaos nearby, attracting her attention.

"FINISH HIM! FINISH HIM!" People Chanted while (Y/n) look at the gathered male surrounding a beaten up Takemichi and a guy twice his size.

She hid herself from view while watching the whole thing go Down, seeing people hurt or seeing their distressed look made her grin. She watch as Takemichi gets beaten by Kiyomasa while eating her ice cream in peace.

"Why would he go this far against a guy that's obviously stronger than him?" One of the audience asked, making (Y/n) curious as well.

'Maybe he just wanted to get beaten up a lot?' (Y/n) found it amusing. 'He probably likes to be someone's punching bag.'

"I said, that's enough Takemichi!" A blonde guy yelled, catching the (h/c)nette's attention, throwing a glance at the blonde.

"You're seriously gonna die!" A red haired male added in worry as they saw their friend getting beat up by Kiyomasa, only to stand again.