"Well, first... they won't believe that I am helping you. Second... it's just, I just feel so." Nayeon said and shrug.

"Don't tell me your instinct says they won't believe you."

"Kinda."

"Why not? Even people with bad attitudes can help other people." Y/N said as she looks back on her handbook.

Nayeon's brows flicked as she heard that.

"Uhuh? Bad attitude? Should I be glad or what?"

"Up to you. But that's not an insult. What I mean is, people can help if they want to or they feel like they should."

"But you're the creator." Nayeon said.

On that point, Y/N knows where it will go. Nayeon is right. She's the creator. Rather than that, her father causes all these troubles.

"So? Because of royalties, I lost my mom and sister." Y/N said bitterly but helped to put up a smile.

"What? What's the connection on that?" Nayeon asked.

Y/N looked up straightly on Nayeon's eyes. Much serious than the usual that makes Nayeon feel like drowning over it.

"The point is, we both got hatred for each other. We hate each other. But we are here, helping each other."

Y/N smiled plainly as she decided to forget what just she said. It's something that she won't tell or say to others. It makes her feel like she wanted to forget those hatred. Well only if she could. All her memories are about hate,sad, and broken moments of her.

Funny how those bad memories stays but those good ones fades. And Nayeon knows it a lot. After Jieun told it many times. She knows about it and completely understand how Y/N's complex memories works.

"I think I am getting it." Y/N said while writing on her handbook. But her expression is still visible. Her brows are constantly frowning.

Nayeon just stared at her waiting for something to happen when she remembered something.

"Y/N."

"What?" Y/N asked as she look on Nayeon.

"Did you ever kiss someone?"

Y/N didn't hear it. Or maybe she thought she heard it wrong. So she ask Nayeon once again.

"I don't know. It's impossible." Y/N said.

"You don't remember any? Even before?"

"I'm sure my mom used to give me ki-"

"It's not what I meant."

Y/N frowns even more. She stares at Nayeon as if she's a math problem that she has to solve once again.

"What? You think I will kiss someone? We are in the middle of chaos. Nayeon, what's up with you?"

Nayeon scoffs as she shook her head.

"It's a good one, huh?" Nayeon mumbled.

"Huh?"

Nayeon shook her head but something running on her head. It's a thought that she's hundred percent sure.

'She forgot. Then it's a good one. This bitch kissed me and liked it. I see...'

"Nayeon! Y/N!" Both looked at the person called them and saw Jihyo. Judging by how they are sitting across to each other and sitting comfortably on the ground, Jihyo could tell that Nayeon has been able to accept Y/N's existence.

"What?" Nayeon asked.

"Don't you want to take a break? Everyone is inside now."

"I'll stay here, I need to-" Y/N wasn't able to finish her sentence when Nayeon snatched the handbook away from Y/N which made her startle.

"Let's continue this later. I can't leave you here, you'll make a big mess and that an insult on my math." Nayeon said.

Jihyo looks at Nayeon, smiling as she knows it's not the reason. She doesn't want Y/N to be left out.

"Curse on your math. I need to suffer like this." Y/N hissed as she went inside with her things and the bird.

The two was left outside as they watch Y/N walking inside.

"Things are getting better, I see." Jihyo said.

"You think so?"

Jihyo frowns as she looks at Nayeon.

"Don't you know the answer?"

"Maybe I do... but it's weird that this is the answer. I mean, allying with an enemy? Don't you think it's weird?"

Jihyo chuckles as she know that Nayeon truly see it. That everything will be good in right time. And that time is about to come since each of them has settled their walls from each other.

"Nah, I think it's cool. Weird is the new cool, I guess."