Forever

----TWELVE YEARS LATER-----

"Are you excited?" Mei asked Spinel.

"For what?"

Mei bumped Spinel's shoulder with her own. "Your wedding of course! You're going to be a wife. My little baby is going to be a wifey!"

"Of course I'm excited! I'm just amazed, So much as happened. Ya know?" Spinel looked up in the night sky.

"Well, it has been ages."

"Look at us. We were all so little a long time ago." She smiled. "Now we are all fully fledged heroes and you make everyone's support gear! Everyone achieved their dreams. If this isn't goals, then I don't know what is." Spinel ran her fingers through her green and white hair. Throughout the years she had needed to re-dye it a few times. She considered going back to her natural hair color then changed her mind. Green was cuter. She hadn't really changed much over the years; her hair was longer and that was pretty much it. She didn't even grow taller -much to her dismay.

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk with you down the aisle?" Mei asked. She had heard Shouto and Shindou had also offered but Spinel refused.

"Nah, I'm good."

"Are you waiting for someone?"

Spinel smiled sadly as she continued to look up at the stars and snuggled her scarf. "Something like that."

A short while after, the two said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Since graduating Spinel had given up her odd job addiction once she managed to get a legal job as an independent underground hero under Eraserhead, Hitoshi in tow. Honestly, Aizawa and Hitoshi were so alike she could almost swear they were related. But conspiracy theories were Shouto's thing. Not hers.

Speaking of Shouto, it turns out he proposed to Izuku a while back and was planning on getting married next year. Naturally with Izuku as the number one hero, some questions were asked but overall the news was taken very well by the public.

Spinel was rather surprised to get an invite for Kiri and Bakugo's wedding a few years ago, she didn't expect them to be the first to get married. As much as Bakugo denied it, it was obvious he was the one who got proposed to and not the other way around.

Spinel jolted at a sound. She turned around weapons in hand ready to attack. Normally footsteps wouldn't have bothered her, but this was private property, her private property.

"Woah! Easy there"

Spinel froze. She knew that voice. "Firecracker...?" She mumbled unsure.

"Hey Munchkin. It's been a while." A small smile played on his lips.

It took a second for the new information to sink in. Spinel grinned from ear to ear and broke into a run. He made it! Dabi scooped her up in a bear-hug.

"Why? H-how? Y-you..." Spinel's words came out garbled as she tightened the hug.

"I couldn't miss my baby sister's wedding."

Before she knew it, tears dripped down her cheeks onto his white shirt. Dabi's arms encircled around her, the familiar smell of ash and smoke enveloped her once more. "Does this mean you're going to stay?"

"Yep. I'm officially a Rosenthal now. Yatou Rosenthal." Dabi sighed, "Well it kinda sucks since you are about to become a Mrs. Shinsou." He released his sister so he could have a good look at her. "Still short as ever." He teased.

Spinel wiped away her tears and pouted. Dabi was still lean muscled after all these years, his skin still flawless and unfortunately, his terrible fashion sense hadn't changed either. The only difference was his white hair. "And you look ancient." She deadpanned in return. If she was being honest, he didn't really look that old, but she did her best.