Studying is Easy

"Really?" An orange haired girl asked.

"It was like that for us last year, don't worry about it too much." A long-haired girl dismissed any other worries that the little first year had before she walked away, a bounce in her step.

The taller boy next to her nudged her with his shoulders. "Why didn't you tell them?" He raised an eyebrow towards his friend.

"About what? the rumors? The cute little thing probably already knows about it"

The girl always left things out whenever she answered questions, he didn't know if it was on purpose or not. Either way he silently apologized to the first year as his friend took him by the arm and back to class.

-----------

"No! Shitty hair, what did I say?! The formula is right there!" Bakugo growled as he pointed at the textbook. The librarian gave the two a harsh look which caused Kirishima to apologize to the lady. Bakugo on the other hand just clicked his tongue and spoke at a reasonable inside voice level. "This formula here." He pointed to the textbook "Solves these kinds of questions. But this one here" Bakugo flipped a few pages to the left and pointed to a very similar looking formula "This is for the other questions."

Kirishima rubbed his temples and slumped in the sturdy plastic chair, he wasn't sure if someone could turn into a puddle from studying. Though it was the time of quirks and there really wasn't much that would be considered impossible nowadays, if there are people out there who can destroy cities in a single punch then who's to say there isn't anyone out there who turned into a puddle when studying. "Ok, so this goes to this?" Kirishima took out the practice problem worksheet Bakugo had tailored for him and started on one of the questions. It didn't take very long till he was finished.

---------------

"Munchkin, let go!" Dabi struggled to push himself out of Spinel's grasp.

As soon as the first term finals were announced Spinel's pretest panic reached an all-time high. She wasn't academically challenged by any means, but it was always nice to have a little extra help just in case. Better to be safe than sorry. Aizawa explicitly stated that the people who failed wouldn't be able to attend the camp which meant falling behind. She couldn't have that, could she? "Please Firecracker!" She pleaded trying to convince him with puppy eyes.

Dabi pried one of her arms off giving him more wiggle room. "No, I don't want to do school things now that I'm not in school anymore" He took a step forward now able to slowly drag himself away from her, "What about Mitzi? She's smarter than me, go get her to help you!" He protested.

"She said you were smart too!"

Dabi froze for a moment remembering what happened a few nights ago. He had agreed with Mitzi when she called him smart as a joke or some shit like that. It's not that he wasn't actually smart, it's more like he didn't want to deal with studying again. The best part about no school is the non-existent homework and the lack of study time.

As much he loved his baby sister there was no way he was going to cave. "Munchkin." He turned around to look at her as he finally pried off the other arm.

----------

Hitoshi groaned as he hit his head on the table again. He would much rather be at the cat café petting Blot. He had always wanted a cat of his own but was never able to get one. So naturally the second-best thing was to go to a cat café and mentally adopt the cats there. Hitoshi put his head back up and ran his fingers through his wild purple locks. He figured he was somewhere in the middle with his test scores, but he wasn't sure and couldn't risk it. He leaned back in his chair and stretched; he heard his bones crack in all kinds of ways that definitely weren't healthy. Hitoshi grumbled incoherently, he needed water and maybe a walk or maybe a trip to see Blot. That wouldn't be too bad, right?