League of Villains

"I hear you're starting something big. Just as you have requested, I've found interested patrons. Giran sneered as he took a puff from his cigarette. "Specifically, two of them."

Giran ushered the pair in the bar. The bar was tastefully decorated and well maintained, perhaps almost considered fancy for its location. Each glass was meticulously polished and stacked behind the counter. The lights weren't too dimmed out like that of a club, but it wasn't as bright as a restaurant. The music that played from an antique looking jukebox seemed more like a lulling fuzz from how quiet it was, but it wasn't annoying to the ear, rather it was soothing. There was nothing littering the umber colored walls except a plain white clock and a dart board with a photo of All Might's face plastered on it. Everything matched from the tables to the floors to the chairs. In the corner of the room however, there was one area that seemed so out of place that it ruined the whole aesthetic. The large flat screen and console were a little too modern for the room, the two controllers placed haphazardly on a black couch didn't help either.

Shigaraki disintegrated a piece of paper in his right hand feeling rather irritated. All this time and everything he did only resulted in two interested members and everyone talking about Stain. "Who are they?" He hissed with a nasty rasp to his voice.

A man covered in scars sauntered in, his eyes looking disinterested and bored. "So, it's you." He scoffed. "I saw a picture of you, but you look way more disgusting in person." A pretentious smile pulled at his staples as he drawled on. "You should probably get a cough drop. And chapstick"

"Oh~! It's mister handy guy" An overly excited girl babbled, just barely able to contain her energy. Her ash-blonde hair was styled in two messy buns, the strands escaped out every which way. "Let me join you in the league of villains!" She bounced on her toes slightly, her straight fringe swaying with each movement.

Shigaraki clicked his tongue and stood up slowly off the red stool, the air tense in the bar. "It's everything I hate, and they came in together." he tilted his head. "A brat." He pointed to the girl before he moved his finger to point at the scarred man, "And a rude piece of shit."

Giran puffed out a ring of smoke before he introduced the pair. "This young lass is the suspect of a string of murders by blood loss.

"I'm Toga!" She chirped cheerily as she pointed at her face with both hands "Himiko Toga!" She pressed on, undeterred by the lack of response. "I want the world to be an easier place to live in! Stainy is super cool! I wanna be just like him." She ended with a fanged smile that would have been considered cute if not for her bright yellow eyes shining with 'insane' written all over them.

"And this fella..." Giran gestured to Mr. Patchwork "Completes some of the more unsavory jobs for me, nothing flashy as of late. He also follows Stain's ideology."

"I currently go by Dabi."

Shigaraki scowled, his expression hidden behind the hand on his face. "What is your real name?"

"I'll tell you when it's time" Dabi shrugged, unconcerned by the obvious displeasure Shigaraki showed. "I'm here to carry out the will of the hero killer not to play house."

Shigaraki seethed when both recruits brought up Stain. What was so good about him? What about the things I did? Shigaraki scratched his neck leaving ugly red marks. "I don't like you. I don't like you at all."

The tension in the room was palpable, even the sound of the glass being wiped stopped. There was a sudden pressure as the hostility in the room reached its peak. Five villains in the room, three of them very hostile, a violent shudder went through the three.

Shigaraki reached his fingers out.

Toga flicked a knife out of her sleeve.

Dabi conjured embers from his palm.