Strike!!!

It wasn't long till Saturday rolled around. The air was a little chilly this time, but the sun was as bright as always. Spinel had prepared what she was going to wear the night before so she wouldn't have a momentary freak out, this time she had her hair in a half bun, once again held together with the pastel pink ribbon. She was a sentimental fool after all. She was wearing black skinny jeans with a white shirt with a cute cat print near the bottom hem. She decided to wear her long light-hued multicolored sweater that she recently bought out of impulse. "Firecracker!" She called as she wrapped her scarf around her.

"Yeah?" He called back from the living room

Spinel rummaged around her room unable to find what she was looking for. "Have you seen my side bag? It's the dark purple one with the bunny on it."

"Yeah, it's over here"

Spinel was sure she didn't leave it out in the living room, but she brushed away the thought and went to retrieve her bag. "Thanks Firecracker. I'll be off now!" She gave him a hug, slipped on her neon shoes and went to the meeting spot.

"Be safe Munchkin!" Dabi returned the hug. Once Spinel was out the door Dabi smirked. Hopefully, Purply will get the message.

------------

Shinsou was at the meeting place first, but this time opted to sit down on a bench. He was dressed warmer and put just a little more thought into what he chose compared to the first 'outing'. Shinsou has it categorized as an 'outing' because technically it wasn't a date. He does, however, admit that they only did date-like things. But that doesn't make it a date. Shinsou sighed as he listened to the quiet chirping of birds mixing with the chatter of people going about their business. Despite the colder weather the sky was almost completely clear. There were a few pale clouds lazily making their way across the blue expanse making the sun beams flicker in and out. He closed his eyes and leaned back on the bench.

-----------

Spinel looked around for Shinsou, but she didn't see that bundle of untamable hair anywhere. She wandered around the park taking note of the flowers and bushes, maybe a picnic one day would be a nice thing to do.

Just as she was going to text him, she saw her date. He was asleep? Taking slow and quiet steps Spinel came up to him taking this opportunity to really look at him. She obviously couldn't stare while he was awake -that would be weird. Today he wore a black jacket that matched his jeans and a shirt with a purple cat paw print in the center. It was pretty simple, but it looked good on him. Though with just how smitten she was, she would probably say he looked good in anything. I wonder if I can just... Spinel, ever so slowly reached out her hand to try touch to the purple tufts on his head. She was just so curious, was his hair fluffy? How did it stay up? If she messed with it would it still fly up? She had to reach out over him a little, hand outstretched if she wanted to have a feel.

"I wasn't expecting to see you like this when I opened my eyes." Shinsou looked up at Spinel reaching over him. "Just what were you planning" He smirked, an eyebrow raised.

"Periwinkle! Y-you're awake!" She jumped at his voice and straightened herself away from him. "I wasn't really planning on doing anything. Well I mean, I was. But not like bad 'n stuff." She started to mumble. "I wanted to see if your hair felt as fluffy as it looked."

Shinsou -now standing- nodded and ran his fingers through his purple locks "I'd say it's pretty fluffy. Do you want to touch?"

Spinel brightened up and nodded. She wasn't very hard to please and Shinsou liked her smile the most. Though her flustered expression was a close second.

"Yes please!" Spinel stood on her tippy toes to mess with this hair, carefully fluffing it up in all different directions.

He hummed then leant down not minding the sensation. "Do you have any plans?" Shinsou asked after Spinel had finished playing around with his hair.

Being a Hero is just a Side Job (Shinsou x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें