All Might

"The heroes are getting a little soft, aren't they?"

"What are the other heroes doing?"

"The heroes are losing too much."

"All Might will take care of it in the end."

------

All for One spread out his hands towards the kneeling All Might. "With all the trust in heroes that Tomura steadily chipped away at, is it really ok for me to take the final blow?"

All Might coughed and blood oozed out his mouth through his fingers.

"As much as you hate me. I hate you in the same way, All Might. I may have killed your master, but you took away the things I built too, right? That's why I want you to die the ugliest most gruesome death possible." All for One chuckled. He pointed his hand towards All Might and fired off one of his many quirks.

Just as All Might prepared to dodge, he heard a quiet groan. A civilian. Instead of moving, All Might took the brunt of the hit, a shockwave rippled through the surrounding space.

The dust cleared and revealed the shadow of the hero called All Might. A smaller, weaker version of himself stood battered and bloodied for the world to see. Despite his form All Might's eyes remained the same. Strong-willed with a desire to win. "Even if my body rots and grows weak. Even if you expose this form, my heart will remain that of the Symbol of Peace. It's not something you can easily steal away."

"How wonderful." All for One replied as composed as ever. "Here is some knowledge from an elder. Did you know that Tomura is your beloved master's grandson?"

All Might's eyes widened as despair pushed at his resolve. What had he done? He didn't know. He defeated someone so precious to his master, proudly.

----------

"Help"

"All Might."

"If you can't win then who can?"

"Even if you look different you are still All Might, aren't you?

"All Might go!"

"You can do it!"

"You have always been able to do it before!"

"Don't lose!"

A roar of encouragement for the injured hero erupted from the crowd. Tears were shed as Izuku joined in the chorus.

"WIN, ALL MIGHT!"

--------

All Might powered up once more, a single arm crackling back to its muscular form. "A hero has a lot to protect, All for One. That's why I won't lose!" All Might smiled once more as he remembered the words of his master. "I want to make a world where everyone can smile and live together."

"If you feel like you can't go on any further. Remember. Remember the people who you are protecting. Remember what you are fighting for."

All for One levitated himself in the air. Heroes and Villains alike couldn't move from the weighty authority he enforced. Just as All for One fired an attack, a huge fireball cancelled it out. "All Might. I worked diligently to surpass you. Why do you look so pitiful now?! Aren't you the number one hero?!" Endeavor growled, cheering All Might on in his own convoluted way.

The remaining heroes steadily began to arrive to support All Might. Some began to evacuate the incapacitated heroes and trapped civilians and others turned their attention to the remaining members from the league of villains.