Professional Rescuee

"Two more examinees passed! Please make your way to the waiting room"

Clover and Spinel stood side by side panting with a grin on their faces, the passed-out bodies around them proof of their struggle. "We did it!" the pair squealed as they gave each other a double high-five and a hug.

They quickly let go of each other as if remembering where they were and who they were, "Ahem, let's go to the waiting room." Clover said as she pointed in the direction they had to go in.

"Wowee! Eight more examinees passed all at once. There are only eight spots remaining."

Spinel and Clover entered the room and waved their goodbyes as they split to their respective schools. "Guys! You made it"

"That makes twelve from our class." Todoroki pointed out after he scanned the room.

The group converged to greet Spinel, some sporting injuries and others not. "There are seven of us missing and they just announced that there were only nine spots left" Momo looked around nervously. She wanted all of her class to pass so they could get their licenses together. "We are missing, Iida, Aoyama, Tokoyami, Mina, Ojiro, Hagakure and Shinsou."

Spinel pursed her lips. Shinsou was still out there. He was probably one of the people who wanted it the most. Sure, everyone wanted to pass, but there were some of her classmates that wanted it so much they almost needed it. Please be alright.

"Hey! Pebble, you made it!" Shindou grinned as he entered with a wave.

"Sure, did." Spinel smiled and made her way over to him. "Yoyei, um, have you seen anyone else from UA?"

Shindou pat her head. "No, sorry I haven't."

Spinel looked down at her feet looking defeated. How was he doing? Would he be ok? Was he already out? How many more targets did he need? Shindou pulled her out of her thoughts as he activated his quirk and sent a jolt of vibration through her. Spinel squeaked from the sensation and jumped back. "Nooo, stop. That's bad"

Shindou laughed "Alright, Alright. For now, I will."

"Don't take another step!" Clover yelled as she stood between the two. "Keep your low budget uniform away from her." Clover glared at Shindou.

"Um"

Clover loudly whispered to Spinel, not keeping her eyes off Shindou. "It might infect y-" Clover stopped mid-sentence and walked a little closer to Shindou to inspect his hero costume. "You look like this kid" she pointed at Izuku "but old." there was a brief pause yet again. "And your costume looks like hers" Clover pointed at Tsu "But ooh~ la~ la~" Clover wiggled her hips and dragged her hands down her body to emphasize her point. "But that metal bra...I'm not feeling it." She held her own chest in her hands, "You need these. I mean you can get them if you want. I'm not judging, but like-" Clover fell mid-speech as she was yanked away by her classmates.

"I'm deeply sorry for her actions! She likes to take it too far. Your metal bra is fine." Inasa bowed deeply with such enthusiasm his head hit the floor.

Spinel giggled a little as she failed to hold back her laugh. She tapped Shindou's metal 'bra' with her knuckle. "It does seem like a metal bra when you look at it closely."

"Another examinee has passed. There are only seven spots left, look alive folks"

The door slid open and everyone turned to see who made it through. "Shinsou," Spinel mumbled, relieved that her friend had made it. She wanted to go with her class and congratulate him but at the same time they were still avoiding each other as far as she knew. Spinel instead stayed still looking in his direction before she resolved her to move. Just as she took a step, she felt Shindou hold onto her wrist and stop her from going over there.