Dandelion Fluff in The Wind

"Hey, have you seen Spinel?" Hitoshi asked as he looked around and picked up Spinel's now cracked phone from the ground. He stood up on a ledge to put himself higher above the sea of people.

The other members of the group all scanned the crowd to see if they can find her but to no avail. If Hitoshi had something to blame it would be that damn good disguise. Who can go into a store and change then come out looking like a completely different person? No, better yet, a different gender all together.

"Periwinkle? What are you doing?" Spinel inquired looking up at him.

Hitoshi was taken aback briefly by her appearance. She was missing the wig and instead she wore a black top hat with all her hair tucked into it, she was covered in dust and grey dirt and her treasured scarf was gone. He had never seen Spinel without her scarf, and it was a strange image. He had come to associate that scarf with her and seeing Spinel not wearing it was like seeing him without eyebags. Which isn't a thing. "What the hell happened to you?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed. But that aside. He was more worried about what happened that she was covered in dust and what happened to her wig.

Spinel looked down at herself and laughed awkwardly "Well, you see. A shockwave happened and I got covered in all this." She wasn't lying, that is what happened. Withholding information is not the same as lying as far as she was concerned. If the statement could pass detective Tsukauchi's questions, then that falls under the truth category.

"Where did you disappear off to?" Hitoshi sighed, relieved as he handed her the cracked phone.

Much to Hitoshi's dismay, before Spinel could answer she was interrupted by Kirishima. "We need to bring Bakubro to the police station and let them know he is safe."

Spinel tensed up slightly but plastered on a smile. She had always hated going to the station, it always maxed out her anxiety levels. What if they found out who she was? Sure, Spinel looked and acted nothing like her previous self but there was always a little part in her that kept whispering the worst possible outcomes. They say, expect the worse but wish for the best and in this case, she really wished for the best. The best being not having to go anywhere near the station. "Um, do we all have to go?"

Shouto nodded and turned to face her seemingly understanding her worries. He knew about her other 'job', but he didn't know about her identity. She would much rather her job be discovered rather than her identity. "We all have to give statements and witness reports." He left out the 'unfortunately', but it was implied by how tired he seemed just saying that sentence.

Now that she thought about it. They all were tired. They were up all night doing some pretty adrenaline pumping stuff. It was something she would much rather never do again. This was on par with her hundredth mission - the bear bodyguard job. Ah, good times.

The now eight students walked towards the police station. The crowds of people were thinning allowing them to actually see where they were going. The sun shone brightly as it glinted off the reflective skyscrapers, its rays revealing the aftermath of the fight. Honestly, Spinel was amazed that they managed to evacuate so many civilians in the small amount of time they had.

It wasn't long before they reached the station. It was a pretty small one, at least small compared to the one she visited last time. On the upside that meant she wouldn't see detective Tsukauchi. She liked the man, he seemed like a good, honest and upstanding guy but his quirk meant that she would have to be extra careful about how she would respond to his questions. Spinel did feel bad thinking that because that's probably what people say about Hitoshi and his quirk, but she couldn't afford to be found out. Especially after she has made it so far. She let Izuku do the talking.