Pink and Purple

Spinel arrived at school the next day dreading what would come next. In front of the gate there were plenty of reporters crowding and blocking the entrance to the school. Spinel took a breath and stood up straight with her head held high. "Excuse me, I need to get to school. Could you clear a way? If you do, I might answer one question."

The reporters parted like the red sea some of them still holding their mics out. Deciding to humor them Spinel turned around before she passed through the gate.

"We heard that All Might works at UA as a teacher. Is that true?"

"Yes" Spinel replied

"How is All Might as a teacher?"

Spinel smiled sweetly as she looked in the camera, dead center. "He is a brilliant hero." She highlighted the word hero rather than teacher trying to keep in a giggle. "I have to be off now." Spinel waved and blew a kiss into the cameras.

As usual Spinel reached class early and took her seat. This time her teacher walked in afterwards and pulled up a chair to sit in front of her. "I know who you are."

"Um, I should hope so? I've literally been in your class for a few days now. I'm your student." Spinel replied slightly confused.

Aizawa glared at her, his eyes narrowed "You know what I mean"

"No idea." Spinel smiled sweetly

"Giran's stand-in."

"Who?"

"What about mystery caller?"

Spinel nodded along pretending to think and act confused. "Sounds like a creep, which I am not." The pair stared at each other for a while before Aizawa caved.

He sighed "Look, I'm not going to turn you in, I just want you to know that if you need help, I'm here."

"I really have no idea what you are talking about, but if I were this person, they don't seem to trust you that much since they haven't told you anything."

Aizawa groaned then returned the chair to its proper place and zipped himself up in his sleeping bag.

As the students began to file in, Aizawa hopped up to his podium. "Alright. I've watched the videos from foundational heroics class. To put it bluntly, the playbacks were awful. There are some things you did right but a lot of things you did wrong. Thankfully there were only minor injuries, broken bones are easily fixed." Aizawa eyed Midoriya and Hagakure before he took out some papers "Midoriya, don't cause so much structural damage. Bakugo, rein in that temper. Spinel, the fight doesn't have to be that bloody and Todoroki, don't just freeze the building." There were quiet nods and sorrys as Aizawa ripped into everyone's mistakes. "But. For your first class, it could have been worse. So good job."

The door opened and an excitable girl with pink hair bounced in. "Mei-Mei?" Spinel asked, confused.

Mei's eyes zeroed in on Spinel "Spinel!" She squealed as she zoomed right across the classroom grabbing her hand. "Powerloader said I could bring you to see the new babies I have for you"

Spinel stood being dragged out of the room, she looked at Aizawa who just shrugged. Mei started babbling animatedly about something. It was all too much information for Spinel to handle so she only understood a quarter of her ramble. Once they arrived Mei slammed the door open, Powerloader didn't even look fazed as Mei skipped in.

Mei's brand of excitement was different to what Spinel was used to. It was akin to impish mischief. Every explosion, short circuit or spark would elicit a flurry of mad cackling, it was surprisingly infectious. As she showed Spinel around her section of the workshop, she was amazed. No, amazement didn't quite cover it, all these inventions -Mei's babies- were incredible. They say that all geniuses were laughed at for being crazy. Mei-Mei is most definitely bat-shit crazy. "So, how were my babies? I want to hear everything. Did they work well? Did you have to throw too hard? Were they easy to use? Perhaps a shape change?"