Clothes Make the Man

It was a new day as Spinel entered the classroom, as per usual she was obscenely early the only other person being in the room being her sleeping teacher. This time Aizawa-sensei wasn't asleep. "Mornin'" There was a brief pause before she continued. "Um. I'm really sorry for locking your bag. I didn't know you were in it and I got nervous."

Aizawa grunted in response as Spinel sat at her desk. He had told his husband about the ordeal however; his husband told the rest of the UA staff about it and they all thought it was hilarious. The great Aizawa-sensei who is known for being a hard-ass got locked in his own sleeping bag. It wasn't that hard to get out of seeing as the lock was of relatively cheap quality, but it was still locked. At first, he wasn't sure which student was responsible for such stupid actions, so he guessed. Turned out he was right. Spinel Rosenthal was the culprit.

There was something about her that was familiar. Aizawa knew he had heard her voice before, but he couldn't quite remember where. He wasn't able to put a face to the voice and that bothered him greatly. It had been running through his mind the past three days, was she someone he saved on patrol one night? Did he see her in passing while doing errands in the morning? Could it be possible they had a conversation before?

As more students walked in, he broke free of his thoughts and made a mental note to try find out where he had heard Spinel's voice before. The start of class bell rang, and the students were all seated. "Alright. Today is your first heroics class." He announced still in his sleeping bag, "Your teacher will be arriving shortly."

"I AM HERE AND COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" a booming voice echoed through the room as the door was opened. All Might was the foundational heroics teacher this year much to Aizawa's dismay. He was a great hero, but he wasn't a good teacher. The blonde giant didn't even have a teaching license and Aizawa was pretty sure he didn't have teaching experience either. Aizawa scanned the reaction of his students before walking out the door.

Interesting. This year there was one student who didn't seem thrilled at all about All Might's appearance. It was the girl in question, instead of being excited or perking up at the voice she seemed to groan with annoyance and disdain. Spinel Rosenthal, just who are you?

"Hello class! Today is your first foundational heroics class and I – All Might will be teaching you! Now being a hero starts with" pause for dramatic effect "Your hero suits!" All Might pressed a button and a shelf full of cases opened, each silver case had its own number printed on it. "These are your hero suits!"

A chorus of 'oohs' and 'ahhs' erupted from the students as they scrambled for their case. Spinel stayed back a little as did Todoroki, the pair waited till the other cases were taken before they went for their own. "Hey Todoroki, you know what?"

He didn't respond as predicted.

"I was born at a very young age"

Todoroki gave her a patronizing look that almost looked painful. "What."

Spinel figured that these kinds of things would get a reaction out of him considering that more often than not Dabi would sometimes wake her up at three in the morning to share his very riveting wisdom. This particular phrase however was a new one he came up with last night. Spinel just wanted to share Dabi's unlimited wisdom to his biological younger brother.

-----IN THE GIRLS LOCKER ROOM------

Spinel chose a more secluded locker space as she began to change.

"Woah, is that a real tattoo?" A girl with earphone jacks for earlobes asked.

Jirou I believe? Spinel looked at her left shoulder as if remembering that she actually had one. "Ah, yeah it is. I've had it for a while now."