Heroes and Villains

With the moon behind him, All Might landed his punch at All for One. Like it was nothing, he blocked All Might's attack and held his ground. The wind pressure kicked up dust and loose dirt. The people who stood closest, flew back. The wall the students were hiding behind was barely able to withstand the wind as it shielded them from the impact.

"You've gotten weaker All Might." All for One said as he shook his tingling hands from the punch. When the dust cloud settled All Might and the Villain were both unscathed.

"I won't make the same mistake as last time. I will take Young Bakugo back and I will defeat you and have you locked up in Tartarus! I will end the league of villains starting from the head." All Might once more launched himself forward, his arm pulled back ready for a punch yet. His plan was a full-frontal assault.

All for One held out his hand and activated one of his many quirks which sent All Might flying back through a multitude of empty buildings. "Hm. That combination wasn't too bad. You should all get going." One for All forcibly activated Kurogiri's quirk to open a warp gate. "Don't forget to take your chess piece with you Tomura."

-------

The villains encircled Bakugo and they shot attack after attack at him without break. All Bakugo could do was dodge and use his explosions to sharpen his abrupt turns. As much as he hated to admit it, Bakugo knew he was just in All Might's way. Just his presence alone was enough to force All Might to hold back.

The seven other students who were still behind the wall all knew they somehow had to get Bakugo out of there, but they couldn't use their quirks and fight to do it. Spinel was honestly half ready to just get involved in the fight and take Bakugo back. She was in disguise anyway. What did she have to lose?

Though, she knew that if she went out there, the others would probably follow. Their 'disguises' wouldn't hold up too well. She didn't want to ruin their fun, but they were kinda obvious. She was about to say, 'fuck it' and go in until Izuku spoke.

Izuku's eyes widened. He had a plan. But he needed Bakugo's cooperation. No, he needed Kirishima's cooperation and Bakugo would follow suit. "I have a plan. That will get us in and out without fighting." He paused as he turned to Kirishima. "I need you to be the leading role this time. This is what we are gonna do."

-------

"Are you holding back? To keep the boy from getting caught in your destruction." All for One chuckled as he held All Might at bay. The two powerhouses didn't budge from their spots. "It must be hard to be a hero."

All Might couldn't deny that All for One was right. He couldn't risk Young Bakugo from being caught in the backlash of their attacks. All Might had to keep an eye on him too. He needed to make sure Young Bakugo wouldn't be stolen out of his grasp again.

------

"Seriously?" Spinel whispered in disbelief.

"Yes. We can do this." Izuku replied with more confidence than he felt. He grabbed hold of Kiri's waist while Iida did the same on the other side. Iida powered up his engines and Izuku activated full cowl ready to spring.

As soon as the three launched themselves forward, Kirishima hardened himself and they broke through the wall. Immediately after the wall was broken Shouto created a giant ice spire pointing up as high as he could reach to create a ramp for the trio to fire themselves off of. Kirishima looked down and held his hand out to Bakugo. "Grab hold!"

All for One attempted to grab hold of the flying trio, his fingers barely grazed their shoes before All Might swung a hook at All for One's face stopping him.

Spinel looked up the altitude of the trio then cursed as she grabbed Hitoshi and almost stumbled. "He won't make it!" She pulled Hitoshi with her and ran till she reached roughly where she estimated the trio would fly past. "Bakugo!" Hitoshi called out getting his attention. He held his hands open and locked them with Spinel's to create a step so that they could help launch Bakugo upwards.