"Weird." I mumbled

~~~~~~
Third Person

It's already 8 in the morning as everyone gathered at the practice hall. Y/N is clueless since she didn't expect everyone would be there. Maybe something she missed.

"Hey, are yo-"

"I'm good." Y/N said as she already knew what Jieun will ask on her.

"Really, that's good."

Jennie arrives and of course, without Irene.

"It's been days and there's still no sign of creator's clan. We don't know what they are doing but we need to work on ourselves if that is the case." Jennie said.

"You know, if they are working hard on this, can we even get even half of them? We're just... students." Momo said.

"Irene and I track other students who are able to save theirselves after the attack in school. Like us, they have their own hide out. I hope they could help us if the time has come."

"Well anyway, I want to see if there is a progress on your skills. You choose who wants to go first." Jennie said.

"I'll go."-Momo.

I sat on the side as I took of the notebook that I have and just watch Momo. It feels like she really improved.

"How long will it takes for you to observe?"

I look up and saw Jeongyeon. She sat beside me as I look at Momo again.

"Done."

"What? That fast?"

I nodded and started to list the techniques that may help me. I admit this is a good idea.

While writing and still observing on Momo, Jeongyeon asked something.

"It's hard, I mean your situation. I can't be on that place." She chuckled.

She looks at the notebook only for her to sighed.

"Why I cannot even understand it. It's not that I don't understand your hand writing but I cannot understand what you are writing."

Eh?

After long, Momo finished the obstacle course. Sana step out so I flip other page.

"You're taking it seriously, huh?"

"Why not?" I said and watch on Sana.

"Among us, who you think got the best ability?" She asked.

My eyes are stick on Sana who's using her fire attribute but I can hear Jeongyeon.

"Me."

"Excluding you, of course." She said.

"Jihyo's."

"Oh, why?"

I stop and look at her.

"In my situation, I need Jihyo's ability." I said and continued to observe.

She didn't talk after that. After Sana, Jieun took next. Then, Mina, Chaeyoung...

I stopped in the middle of my writing when the pen I am using run out of ink.

"Shit."

I heard Jeongyeon chuckled which made me look at her.

"Here, you owe me one."

"You can buy much of this, you're literally the princess of your kingdom." I hissed and took the pen.

I continued writing as Chaeyoung finished her turn.

"Y/N, since you already got my ability written there, so means you don't need to write it down."

"So?"

"Watch me, that would help me to do well." She said as she stood up and take a step of her turn.

"I'm next!" Jeongyeon said.

"Wish me luck!" She whispered yell as she look back at me.

"What's with that?"