---------- 32 ----------

Izuku woke Sunday morning like every morning with the rising of the sun. He didn't know why he never slept in, but he never did, even when he wanted to. He kept his eyes closed reveling in the feeling of strong arms around him, and legs tangled with his own. He felt warm, safe, and happy. He hadn't felt that when waking up in over a year. As the memories of the previous day replied in his mind, a soft smile formed on his lips. His hand subconsciously moved to the man next to him's hair. His finger twirled at the longer strands of red hair at the back of his bed partner's head. "Mmm feels nice, but go back to sleep Izz." Eijiro hummed out. Izuku giggles as he finally opens his eyes. "Cant. Have to make breakfast." he says. "Nope." Eijiro says as he pulls Izuku tighter to his chest. "They can feed themselves, your mine now." Eijiro calls out in a sleepy morning voice. "Aww that's sweet but you still have to share." Izuku replied with another giggle and a kiss to the larger man's nose. "Please Izzy, just ten more minutes. You..." Eijiro said trailing off for a moment before continuing. "You don't know how long I've wished for this moment." Eijiro said feeling embarrassed and stupid. Izuku was shocked by his words. "Alright," Izuku replied, as he nuzzled his face back into Eijiro's chest. The two men laid there in bed, eyes closed and just held each other in a content silence. About five minutes passed when...

*RING RING RING*

Their peaceful cuddling was abruptly interrupted by the sound of a phone ringing. Izuku reached over to collect his phone from the bedside table. "Who the hell is calling this early?" Eijiro grumbled. Izuku's eyes took a moment to focus on the contact Id. "Hmm It's Toshi." he replied to the red head before answering the call. "Morning Sushi, what's up?" Izuku asked into the phone at his ear. "Was just checking if you were still gonna meet me at the café?" Hitshi said from the other end. Izuku sat up in the bed effectively ripping himself from the red head's arms. "Shit! I totally forgot." Izuku cried into the phone. Eijiro just looked at him, wondering what got his panties in a twist. "Yeah, after yesterday I figured as much. That's why I called to see." Hitoshi said with a chuckle. "I'll be there as soon as I can, will you wait?" Izuku asked. "Of Course don't I always. Also Shoto said for you to call him, he went in to work even though it's Sunday. See ya in a bit Izu." Hitoshi said. "Yeah see ya, bye Tosh" Izuku replied. "Bye" was heard from the other end of the phone before Izuku hit the end button.

"So? What was all that about?" Eijiro asked from his spot on the bed next to the greenette. Izuku set his phone back down and looked over at the male next to him. "I forgot I was supposed to meet Hitoshi at our usual café this morning. Now I'm gonna have to rush." Izuku states as he moves and gets up from the bed. He headed straight to get clean clothes from his closet. "I'm sorry Izzy, It's my fault for refusing to let you go," Eijiro said with a hint of sadness in his voice. Izuku came back with his fresh clothes, walking back over to the bed. "No It isn't. I wanted to cuddle you more too." Izuku said, leaning down and placing a kiss on Eijiro's forehead. "You got to go now, I need to get changed." Izuku said as he grabbed the man's hand and tried pulling him from the bed. Eijiro complied and removed himself from the bed. He quickly pulled Izuku in for a kiss then left the room.

Izuku had intended to shower but now there wasn't time. First he quickly washed his face, brushed his teeth and hair. He dressed himself in black socks, black leggings, and a plain black shirt with a slit in the side that tied into a noted bow of sorts. He then put on a matching set of Amethyst jewelry. Stud earrings went in his ears, a ring on his right pointer finger, a necklace round his neck, and to finish the look off he put a pair of purple butterfly wing sun shades on his head. He finished the outfit with purple and white all star converse high-top's. 

Once satisfied, Izuku went down and headed for the kitchen

Once satisfied, Izuku went down and headed for the kitchen. He was surprised when he got there as everyone was seated around the table with food already in front of them. "Wha... Who?" Izuku questioned. "Hehe, you have Himiko to thank for this." Mina stated with the look of a proud girlfriend. "Mina helped too," Himiko spoke up. "Wow you two, that's so great. I was actually running kind of behind anyway." Izuku said with a big smile. "Do you really have to go?" Eijiro asked with a pout. "Aww, sorry Eiji, but with what happened yesterday I really should." Izuku told the red head. "Oww, and what happened yesterday?" Mina asked with a wiggle of her eyebrows. Izuku just rolled his eyes and shook his head at the pink haired woman. "Eijiro will have to explain it, I've got to get going." Izuku said as he walked over close to the dining table. "I'll be back in a few hours." Izuku said, leaning down to place a quick peck to the redhead's lips. He then grabbed his bag and keys from by the door and left the house.

As soon as the door was shut behind Izuku the four people at the table turned their attention to the red head. Eijiro scratches his cheek, smiling at his friend. He then quickly explained about the impromptu performance he had done for Izuku at the mall and the problem it had caused, but also the result. Mina, and Himiko were bouncing and squealing in their seats while Denki and Kyoka just watched and listened as they ate. "That's so cute E." Mina cooed at her bestie, while Himiko nodded in agreement. "Yeah, really romantic Kiribro." Denki said around a mouthful of eggs. "What song did you sing? One of ours?" Kyoka asked. "I'd Do Anything by Simple Plan." replied the red head. Kyoka thought about the lyrics to the song, then smiled. "Wow, that's like the perfect song for the two of you." the purple haired woman stated. "OH MY GOSH! You sang him a song about wanting to hold him in your arms and fall asleep with him and then he had you stay in his room!?!" Mina screeched. "That's so freaking adorable," Himiko said, bouncing in her seat next to her pink haired girlfriend. The two women continued to fangirl over Eijiro and Izuku the rest of breakfast.

< -------------------- >

Once he left the house Izuku went straight to his car and made his way towards the café he and Hitoshi always went to in high school. He connected his phone to his car Bluetooth and called his brother as he drove. "Hello, little brother. I assume Hitoshi told you to contact me?" Shoto's voice said through the car speakers once he answered. "Yep exactly. So what's up Sho?" Izuku asked. "Well just before I had left on my trip we had a client ask for an appointment to meet with you and discuss a contract with you." Shoto explained. "Oh that's nice. I haven't had a shoot in a few weeks. I do have the new catalog shoot for fall with Old Navy coming up though." Izuku says. "Yes I know but that's not until after your birthday at the end of July. There is plenty of time now and then." Shoto stated matter of factly. "Oh right. Well when do you want to set this meeting?" the green eyed man asks as he finds a parking spot close to the café. "I've already scheduled it for tomorrow morning at ten. I hope that is alright with you, the clients have already waited a week." the two toned male said. "That's fine Sho, it's not like I have anything else to do." Izuku says, as he puts the phone to his ear and exits the car. "Alright I'll see you tomorrow then, remember to be here early. Good bye Izu." Shoto replies, hanging up before Izuku can say anything else. Dammit I meant to mention the burn on my arm Izuku thought to himself as he entered the café.

Izuku saw Hitoshi sitting at a booth with his laptop in front of him when he entered the café. He quickly made his way to the counter, luckily no one was in line so he didn't have to wait. He ordered a hot cocoa with extra whipped cream and a croissant with strawberries and chocolate drizzle. Izuku waited for the girl to make his order then made his way over to sit in the booth across from Hitoshi after receiving it. "Well, good morning. About time you got here." Hitoshi said without looking away from his laptop. "Sorry Tosh. Good morning, you didn't wait long did you?" Izuku asked with a sheepish grin on his face. Hitoshi chuckled at his best friend "No, not really. I just like messin with you." The purple head male said. "Jerk," Izuku replied with a friendly chuckle. The two men spent the next few hours just talking and catching up on things they had missed in each other's lives over the past year. Hitoshi spent forty five minutes explaining how he had stopped anything from Izuku and Eijiro date from showing up on the web. Izuku understood about thirty percent of what his friend was saying. Izuku was smart but not hacker smart like Hitoshi.

Izuku eventually said goodbye to his friend and went home, where he spent the rest of the day with the Riots, and cuddling with Eijiro. That night when Izuku and Eijiro went to bed it was again in Izukus room. Izuku was extra tired, he didn't know why exactly he hadn't done anything overly strenuous, his stomach also was bothering him a bit. He pushed it aside and just thought it was nerves about his meeting the next day and how the burn scar on his arm would affect everything.