---------- 69 ----------

There were half a dozen nurses in the room along with Doctor Chiyo. She was dressed in green scrubs similar to the blue ones Eijiro wore. There was a try with medical equipment on it wheeled up by one of the nurses, and another was taking notes on a clipboard. Izuku was draped with a sterile paper cloth, leaving only his large belly exposed. The lower area of his stomach was cleaned and wiped with disinfectant. "Okay bug you're gonna be awake, but you shouldn't feel anything. Let me know if you do ok?" the older doctor told him. Izuku nodded. Eijiro was up by Izuku's head, he held one of the greenettes hands and ran the fingers of his free hand through the green curls that adorned his lover's head.

🚫⚠️TW = Blood and Birth scene Ahead⚠️🚫

"Here we go." Chiyo said. A nurse handed the older woman a sharp scalpel, she took it and pressed it to Izuku's belly. The incision began to bleed, so a second nurse used gauze to clean it up. A second incision was made into the uterus, allowing the Doctor access to the babies. Chiyo handed the scalpel back to the nurse. She reached her gloved hands inside the now cut open part of Izuku's stomach and slowly and carefully pulled the first baby out. "Look bug, your baby girl was first." Chyio said. Izuku looked at the small baby in the doctor's hands and tears spilled from his eyes. "She's so beautiful." the green bean cried. A nurse used a bulb squeeze to clear the baby's mouth, as Chiyo but clamps on the cord. A nurse handed a pair of shears to Eijiro, who took them confused. "Cut the cord daddy." the nurse told the red head. The man looked at his boyfriend who smiled and nodded in affirmation. Eijiro cut the umbilical cord between the clamps. The little girl was then taken by a nurse over to one of the incubator stations. The whole process was then done all over but this time for the baby boy. Izuku was then cleaned out and sewn up. Doctor Chiyo made sure he would heal properly, so he could have more children later on if he wanted. Both babies were clean, weighed, measured, and finally brought back to Izuku. The babies were placed on Izuku's chest under his hospital gown. "You did great Bug. Red you should go tell the family there ok. Bug we're gonna take the babies to get a bath and move you up to a room." the gray haired doctor explained. And so that's what happened.

🚫⚠️TW = Over ⚠️🚫

< -------------------- >

A little over an hour passed and the family were all just waiting for someone to come out and let them know what was happening, and when they could see Izuku and the new additions to their extended family. Eijiro exited the double door he and Izuku had disappeared behind. He was still in the blue scrubs. Everyone stopped what they were doing or the conversations they were having. "Well?!" Emiri asked her son. Eijiro smiled the biggest smile possible. "Izuku and the babies are fine. Everything went smoothly. Izuku is gonna be taken to a private room, the twins are getting their first bath, and then you all can come up and see him. It will be about another half an hour." the red head explained to them all. The giant group of people were so happy and excited. "I have to go back, I'll see you all in just a bit." Eijiro said, then turned and headed back behind the doors.

< -------------------- >

Eijiro had changed back into his normal clothes, and met Izuku in his room. They were in the maternity ward, on the fourth floor, in a private room. The baby's hadn't been brought back yet, when the door swung open and fifteen people crammed into the room. The room was a decent size but wasn't meant for that many people, so they were all standing. The group took turns hugging Izuku gently and then asked questions about the birth and the babies.

A knock was heard on the door, just before it was opened and two nurses pushed in the bassinets holding Izuku twins. "OH MY GOSH!" Mina squealed. "They're so cute" Misheru gushed, with agreement to follow. "So broccoli boy, what'd you name em?" Hitoshi spoke up, asking the question on everyone's mind. Izuku opened his mouth to answer but before he could he was cut off. "Wait!" Eijiro said. He ran a hand over his face. "Before Izzy tells you their names I have some things I need to say." the red head told them. The large group of people just looked at him and waited. "Wa... what is it Eiji? Is something wrong?" Izuku began to worry that his love had changed his mind now that the babies were here. Eijiro took Izuku's hand in his. "I was gonna wait and do this on Valentine's day, but I need to know now. I know we haven't been together for very long, not even a year. But Izzy, I love you so much. I have for a very long time." the red head spoke, as he bent down on one knee. He pulled a small black velvet box from the pocket of his pants. 

"I've been carrying this around for two weeks now

"I've been carrying this around for two weeks now. Izuku Midoriya, will you marry me?" Eijiro asked, his red eyes looking up into Izuku's green ones. The red haired male opened the box to reveal a white gold ring with a heart in the center. Half the heart held a ruby, the other half held an emerald. 

Gasps and awee's were heard from the others in the room

Gasps and awee's were heard from the others in the room. Tears were flooding down Izuku's cheeks. "Y... yes, a million times YES" Izuku cried. With what little strength he had he pulled on the red heads arm indicating for him to stand. Eijiro stood, leaning in to press a soft loving kiss to his now fiance's lips. Claps and cheer erupted throughout the room.

Izuku pulled away from the kiss, smiling at his lover and family. The babies began to cry in their bassinets. Eijiro picked up the girl and handed her to Inko, then did the same with the boy handing him to his mother. The red eyed male sat on the edge of the bed next to Izuku. "Everyone, I'd like you to officially meet Ren, and Ryu, Kirishima." Izuku said, pointing first to his daughter and then his son.

Everyone visited, each taking a turn holding the twins. After many hours and conversations, it was only Izuku, Eijiro, and the twins left. "I love you Eiji." Izuku said. "I love you too Izz. More than I can even express." Eijiro replied. The two men then shared a sweet kiss, cuddled up together and went to sleep.

 The two men then shared a sweet kiss, cuddled up together and went to sleep