---------- 63 ----------

Another month passed by, and the time for Eijiro and the Riot's return was getting closer and closer. Izuku was now four months pregnant with the twins and because of how small and skinny he was his baby bump was easily visible. His clothes were all starting to no longer fit so he had taken to just lounging around in Eijiro's sweatpants and hoodies. Witch Izuku thought it was quite comfortable as they were all at least two sizes too big for the small male. Also the weather had begun to cool down as autumn came so the clothing was keeping him and the babies comfy and warm. Izuku had entered what the books called the nesting stage.

The green eyed man had spent hours online shopping and had spent a large sum of money purchasing things for the babies. After a lot of searching Izuku finally found a dark brown wood crib he liked. The crib had a built-in changing table with three draws connected to the end and matching six drawer dresser that came along with it. Izuku added two to his online shopping cart. He had then searched and found a dark brown glider rocker with a footstool that had plush cream colored cushions, that he just fell in love with. 

He added one to his cart and continued to do more shopping

He added one to his cart and continued to do more shopping. Izuku had decided since he didn't know the genders of the twins to go with a theme that was perfect for any and all. Izuku had chosen baby wild animals. After much more searching he found just what he had been looking for, a bed set. It came with a dark brown bed runner, two crib sheets that were cream with baby wild animals all over it, and a matching comforter with the same animals. Izuku added four of the bed sets to his shopping cart. Next he found a mobile for the cribs that had the same animals on it and put two in the cart, along with six fleece blankets that also were baby wild animal themed.

 Next he found a mobile for the cribs that had the same animals on it and put two in the cart, along with six fleece blankets that also were baby wild animal themed

After getting permission from his boyfriend Izuku hired some workers to come in and fix up the room he had been given the night he arrived. This room was directly across from the room he now shared with his red headed lover and was decided to be the best for the nursery. Izuku had the carpet pulled and a brand new stain resistant medium brown carpet put in as a replacement. He then had the walls repainted from the original white to a darker cream color, with tropical trees and leaves painted on them. He had purchased a wall border with baby lion's, elephant's, zebra's, giraffe's, and monkey's on it. With his fathers help he installed the border up along the centerline of the room's walls. He had also gotten photo decorations of baby elephants, giraffe's to place on the walls as well. All in all Izuku thought that the nursery was coming along nicely. Though there were a bunch of boxes instead of the furniture he had purchased since Eijiro had requested that he not let anyone put them together. The redhead wanted to do his fatherly part and assemble the items himself when he returned. Izuku thought that was so sweet, even if he really wanted to see how everything would look together.