---------- 25 ----------

Hitoshi had said goodbye to Izuku then went back in the house and up to Shoto's office. He entered the room with an upset look on his face as he thought about something. "Did you and Izu have a nice visit?" Shoto asked, looking up from his laptop on his desk. "Yeah it was ok. We made plans to meet up on sundy like we used to back in high school. I also found out he has been staying with Kirishima and the band." Hitoshi replied to his boyfriend. "Why the hell would he be staying with Bakugo's best friend? I don't understand why he didn't come here?" Shoto said. "Calm down babe, and trust me when I say Kirishima isn't Bakugo's best friend," Hitoshi said, as he walked over to where Shoto was seated behind his desk. Shoto scooted his chair back to make room for Hitoshi to sit on his lap, which the purple haired man did. "Explain" was all Shoto said in reply. Hitoshi then explained everything to him just like he had a little while ago with Izuku. Hitoshi was now straddling Shoto in his chair so they were face to face. "Babe! Did you happen to notice the bandage on Izu's arm?" Hitoshi asked. "Yeah I saw it. I didn't want to say anything and upset him more. It would have ruined the night." Shoto replied. "I'll ask him about it on Sunday." Hitoshi said. Shoto just nodded in agreement.

🔞 ⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️ 🔞

The two men sat in silence for a few minutes just looking deep into each other's eyes. Hitoshi then snaked his arms around Shoto's neck, tangling one hand into the bi colored hair at the base of his neck. Shoto's hand that had been resting on Hitoshis waist moved around his back and went up his shirt. The two men then leaned in, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. Hitoshi wanting more opened his lips before even being prompted by his lover. Shoto took the hint, his tongue entering the other male's mouth. Shoto took the time to explore every crevice of Hitoshi's warm wet cavern before entangling their tongue's. "Mmm~" a soft moan left Hitoshi's throat to be swallowed up by Shoto. The two separate from the kiss, for air a string of saliva connecting them. Shoto moves leaving soft kisses along Hitoshi's jaw down his neck to his shoulder finding his sweet spot. "Ahh~" Hitoshi moans out, causing Shoto to nip and suck at the spot. Shotos hands caress Hitoshi's back and sides under his shirt, while Hitoshi has moved his hand and is now unbuttoning Shoto's shirt. He rocks his hips creating friction between their clothed members. Shoto grunts at the motion, bucking his hips ever so slightly. Hitoshi bagan to grind himself against the man underneath him. Shoto moved his hands from Hitoshi's back to his ass, squeezing the soft plumpness making him moan. With one hand Shoto continued to squeeze and grope Hitoshi's ass, the other hand went up his shirt pinching and rolling the soft bud of a nipple between his fingers. "Ahh more" Hitoshi whispered, his back arched, grinding their hard members together. "you like that baby?" Shoto asks in Hitoshi's ear. "You know I do," Hitoshi replied as he moved his hand down Shoto's bare chest. His hand continued down and in between their bodies where he began to palm the man's rock hard dick through his pants. After a few more minutes Hitoshi slid out of Shoto's lap dropping to his knees. He first removed his shirt dropping to the floor beside him, then reached out undoing Shoto's pants pulling them off. The bulge in his lover's boxers is clearly evident. Hitosih pulled the hem of Shoto boxers freeing his hard cock. He leaned in, kissing the tip, then running his tongue down the shaft and back up. Hitoshi kept his eyes looking up into Shoto's. Hitoshi swirled his tongue around the tip and along the slit. He hallowed his cheeks and engulfed the dick in front of him, bobbing his head up and down. Shoto grunted and moaned, his hand tangling in the purple locks of his lover. "Ahh fuck your mouth feels so good." Shoto moans and bucks his hips. Hitoshi moaned, sending vibrations down his lover's shaft. "Shit baby, I'm close" Shoto growled out. Hitoshi picked up his pace bobing faster, and within a few minutes Shoto came. His purple haired boyfriend swallowed it all down, looking up at his lover. Hitoshi stood then made a show out of removing the rest of his clothing, for his lover. Shoto was mesmerized by the site in front of him, his cock getting hard again. "Shoto, I want you to fuck me right here on this desk" he states in a sultry voice. Shoto stood and shoved things off the desk then lifted Hitoshi's naked body onto the desk. Shoto removed his own boxers and stepped in between the purplenette's legs. Their naked bodies pressed together with Shoto grinding their hard ons together. Shoto leaned in attacking Hitoshi's sweet spot causing the latter to man and pant. Shoto kissed and licked down his lover's chest, he flicked his tongue over Hitoshi's nipple causing the purple eyed male to arch his back. Shoto sucked the bud into his mouth, nibbling lightly. "Mmm~ yes," Hitoshi moaned. He held his hand up to his lover, "Suck" shoto said. Hitoshi did as requested, taking the fingers into his mouth, running his tongue over them thoroughly coating them in saliva. After removing his fingers from the other's mouth. He turned the man around and bent him over his desk, quickly he pressed one finger to Hitoshi's entrance, slipping it inside. "Ahh~" Hitoshi moaned. Shoto moved the finger in and out a few times before the second was inserted. Another moan left the male and he pushed his hips back on to the man's fingers. After a few more minutes of movement the third finger was inside Hitoshi. The man was panting and moaning softly as Shoto pumped his finger in him, scissoring and stretching his tight hole. Shoto removed his fingers, Hitoshi whimpered at the loss of contact, and turned to see what was happening. He watched as his lover stood and aligned his member up to his own entrance. "This is what you wanted right?" Shoto asked as he pressed the tip to the smaller male's entrance then pushed in slowly. Hitoshi pushed his hips back impaling himself on Shoto dick. Shoto waited while Hitoshi adjusted, after some time he nodded an ok and the Shoto grabbed his hips and began thrusting into the purplenette slowly. "Hmnn faster, harder," Hitoshi begged. Shoto obliged, his thrust became harder and faster eliciting pleasing pants and moans from the man. Shoto soon hit a bundle of nerves inside his lover and he cried out in pleasure. "Oh f..fuck yes" Hitoshi cried out. Shoto knew what he had done and continued to abuse said spot. "Ahh I'm gonna cum" Hitoshi cried out just a second before he spilled his seed on the side of his boyfriends desk. Shoto felt the man's walls tighten on his member as he orgasimed. Shoto continued to thrust, into his lover his pase quicking as he neared his own release. After a few minutes, his thrust became erratic, and he came painting Hitoshi's inside white. With a heavy sigh he collapsed on Hitoshi's back. "I love you Shoto," Hitoshi said. "I love you too baby" Shoto replied. The two men took some time to recover, then retrieved their clothing and left the office.