---------- 34 ----------

It was now noon and the Riots were all just doing their normal thing. Denki and Eijiro were playing Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and screaming at each other and the screen. It was actually quite hilarious, the grown men getting their asses handed to them by teenagers. Kyoka was sitting at the dining table with her music notebooks spread out in front of her, she was working on the final song for the Riots new album. Mina was on her phone texting with her girlfriend Himiko who was at the café she worked at. "Hey guys, I'm hungry, how about you?" Mina said out of nowhere. "Yeah I was actually just thinking that too." Denki replied without looking away from the screen. "I could eat, I need a break anyway." Kyoka shouted from the dining room. "Sure I guess." replied Eijiro. "Perfect! Himiko's shift ends at one. Let's go over to the café where she works and get some food. I mean since our world class cook isn't back yet at all." Mina stated with a smile. She really wanted to go watch her girl work. "I think I'll stay here. I don't want the house to be empty if Izzy comes home." Eijiro declined with a shrug. "Damnit!" Denki said as the match ended with him and Eijiro in third place. He dropped the gaming controllers back in its place on the charger. "What do you think babe?" he called over to his purple-haired girlfriend in the other room. "Okay why not. You sure you won't come, Kiri?" Kyoka asked the redhead as she walked into the living room. "Yeah, I'm good." Eijiro replied as he got up off the floor, and sat on the couch. The other three friends put their shoes on and headed out the door with quick farewells and waves to their redheaded friend.

< -------------------- >

At the mall Izuku had gone to the food court first, his stomach complaining at him. Not sure what he wanted until he arrived and something smelled exquisite. The small green eyed man followed his nose, when he stopped he was in front of Auntie Annie's pretzel shop. Izuku smiled to himself, it had been ages since he had a pretzel. He wanted in the short line deciding what he wanted as he got closer. "Hi, welcome to Auntie Annie's. What can I get for you?" a cute teenager with brown and gold eyes and hair asked him with a big smile on her face. "I'll have one plain salted pretzel with cheese dip, and one cinnamon sugar pretzel with frosting dip, and a large pink lemonade please." Izuku told her. "Alright that will be fifteen fifty sir" the teen said. Izuku paid with a twenty, putting the change returned into the girls tip bucket. He waited just a few minutes when the girl returned with his order on a tray. He took it with a smile from the girl and walked away sitting at a table to enjoy his snack lunch.

< -------------------- >

The others had just left when Eijiro pulled his phone from his pocket and began texting Izuku.

❤️️Eiji❤️️: Hey Izzy. R u busy?

Hehe nope all finished :💚Izzy💚

❤️️Eiji❤️️: Oh that's good, how did it go?

It was great, I got the contract 😊 :💚Izzy💚

❤️️Eiji❤️️: That's great. I'm so glad.

Yep me too. I was worried because of the scar on my arm. 😟 :💚Izzy💚

❤️️Eiji❤️️: Pfft, no way it makes you so manly, and sexy. 😏

😳 Awww really? :💚Izzy💚

❤️️Eiji❤️️: Hell yeah! So when are you gonna be back?

I stopped at the mall so maybe in an hour :💚Izzy💚