---------- 15 ----------

Once Katsuki made it back to home he slowly walked inside. The condo was still a mess, and not knowing what else to do he began cleaning. He took the broken item and made a pile by the door to take to the trash. Then he placed the art and photos that had been knocked down back on the wall. He picked up the silver frame that once held the now torn photo and just stared at it for a few moments, a pain forming in his chest. He threw the frame onto the coffee table changing the sadness to anger. Katsuki had no clue where Izuku kept the cleaning supplies so it took him about ten minutes of searching to find everything he needed. He scrubbed the blood from the indent in the wall, and the carpet in the spot behind the couch. Once the living area was finished he moved into the kitchen. Katsuki glanced at the torn photo once before crumpling it and throwing it in the waist bin. He then slipped Izuku's discarded wedding band in his pocket as his anger rose. He knew that this was all his own fault but he was Katsuki Bakugo his ego, and pride would never let him admit that even to himself. It took another hour and he finally finished cleaning the condo.

Katsuki stood there quite proud of himself, he hand cleaned on his own in years. See I don't need that little shit he thought to himself. That's when his stomach loudly grumbled. "Shit" he said to no one. That was something else he hadn't done in years, he could cook at least he used to be able too. Once inspecting the refrigerator he just quickly made himself a sandwich. He took his food and two beers over and plopped down on the couch turning on the tv. After some time passed he fell asleep.

Over the next weeks, that was what Katsuki's life consisted of. He would wake up wherever he had passed out the night before, he barely ate maybe once a day, and mostly drank. He hasn't received any texts or calls from Izuku, the only ones he did receive were from his old hag of a mother who he really didn't want to talk to. He spent his afternoons and nights in bars and strip clubs, getting plastered and hooking up with random guys and girls. Then spent his days lazing around the condo doing nothing productive. Wallowing in his own self pity and getting angrier and angrier at the green haired man he was so desperately missing.