---------- 71 ----------

Outside, the people were all seated in the many chairs. Inko, Misheru, and Emiri had come out and taken their seats in the front rows of either side of the aisle. Ten minutes passed when suddenly soft music started to fill the area. A photographer started to take photos. The people turned to see first Shoto, then Denki, and finally Eijiro walk down the aisle. The three men walked up the stairs and took their places at the right side of the awning. A woman dressed in a white pants suit with jet black hair and gray eyes stood with a microphone in front of her. She gave Eijiro a soft smile as the red head stared down the walkway. He was vibrating with the anticipation of seeing his love. Five more minutes passed when Little Ryu came into view at the end of the white cloth lined walkway. He held his head up high, looking straight at his dad as he walked a little faster then he was supposed to down the aisle. The adorable boy was followed by his slightly older twin sister Ren. The crowd of guests cooed at her cuteness, as she took a single step then sprinkled flower petals from her basket. The small blonde girl did this all the way down the path. Mina was the next to make her way down the aisle. She smiled, her hands in front of her holding the bouquet. The pink haired woman took slow measured steps as she walked down the aisle, looking straight ahead. The pinkette was followed closely by a brunette, Ochaco was taking the same measured steps and had the same posture. The two women made it down the aisle and up the stairs to their places on the left side of the awning.

The music changed from the soft melody to the wedding march, causing all the guests to stand and turn to face the path. There at the end stood an extremely nervous Izuku. Toshinori stood at his side, and patted the arm that Izuku was clutching to his papa with. "Come on kiddo let's do this." Toshinori whispered to his son. Both men smiled, and began their slow walk down the path to the end. They stood at the bottom of the stairs for a moment as Toshinori kissed Izuku on the head and held his hand while he ascended the steps. Once the greenette was at the top he handed his flowers to Ochaco and his hand was taken by Eijiro. "You look beautiful, Izzy," Eijiro whispered. Toshinori stood by his wife, as the music came to an end.

"Please be seated." The officiant said with a wave of her hands. All of the guests then sat back in their seats. Some whispers were heard about how beautiful Izuku looked and how lucky Eijiro was.

The wedding officiant stepped around Izuku so she was standing at the edge of the steps. "Welcome to all who have gathered here today to share in this marriage ceremony of Izuku Midoriya and Eijiro Kirishima." The black haired woman said then paused. "A wedding ceremony is a joyous occasion, filled with hopes, dreams and excitement. We are here today to acknowledge and honor the love that Izuku and Eijiro share, and to bear witness to the commitment which will begin their journey as married partners." she continued to say, while looking from person to person in the crowd.

"Those of us in attendance today are present to witness a statement of lasting love and commitment between Izuku and Eijiro. The ceremonial union of two people in marriage, in its primordial form, is as ancient as our very humanity and yet is still as fresh as each day's sunrise. The commitment of love between Izuku and Eijiro speaks of their shared experience together and their dreams for the future, of the importance of each of them as individuals as well as the special bond they share, and of the importance of their community of family and friends. Everyone gathered here today was invited to this ceremony because you have played a special role in Izuku and Eijiro's lives. You are present at this ceremony to celebrate their marriage and to witness their vows of love to one another." the officiant continued, before moving back to her original spot.

"Izuku and Eijiro, have you come here today with the intention to be legally joined in marriage? Do you pledge to choose respect, kindness, and compassion toward one another, to listen deeply to one another, and to speak to one another truthfully, today and always?" the gray eyed woman asked, placing her hand on top of theirs.