---------- 26 ----------

Izuku was in a bad mood when he arrived back home after spending a few hours with his brother and bestie. He had received some interesting information and advice from his brother and best friend. Izuku walked into the house, his head held down not noticing that everyone was there. "Lieing, manipulative, cheating, abusive, fucker! Hate him so damn much. Maybe I should take the videos and have him arrested! No, better yet I should have Sho get rid of him. Cut him into little pieces and feed him to the sharks!" Izuku mumbled to himself as he walked slowly into the living room. He finally looked up to see his newest friends and a stranger all sitting around staring at him. His face went bright red, a hand going to his arm rubbing up and down. "Oh, hey guys" He said in a whisper, looking sheepish. "DAMN! Izubro, you ok?" Denki asked. Izuku looked from the yellow blond who sat on the floor to the purple haired girl seated in the chair behind him. "N...not really no." he replied, shaking his head. He then looked at the pink haired girl on the couch and the blond stranger next to her. Finally Izuku looked at the red head male balanced on the arm of the couch, and he couldn't take it. His eyes filled with tears and began spilling over. Eijiro, seeing this he stood and opened his arms for the green bean. Izuku rushed to the red head wrapping his arms tightly around the man, sobbing into his chest. "I'm so sorry Eiji. Please don't ha...hate me! Im so s...stupid, it's all my fault. I didn't know, I... I didn't mean to hu...hurt you. Pl...please I'm so so...sorry" Izuku sobbed into Eijiros shirt. "Hey, shh, shh. I have no clue what you're talking about, but I could never be mad at you. Shh, it's ok, I've got you, I'm here." Eijiro cooed at the smaller male, running his hand in soothing circles along the other man's back. Eijiro moved his arm, bending down and scooping the greenette up bridal style, then sat on the couch with Izuku still clinging to him in his lap. Eijiro rocked them back and forth, continuing to whisper soothing words to the man he loved. After about ten minutes Izuku had calmed down and was no longer crying a river onto Eijiro's shirt. He looked up with red puffy eyes, his friends and even the strange woman were looking at him with worry and concern. "You ok Izuku" Kyoka asked. "I...I am now, s... sorry about that." He said with a soft smile. Eijiro kissed his forehead, causing Izuku to become a strawberry for a moment.

Eijiro moved Izuku so he could look at the smaller man on his lap. "Wanna tell me what all that was about?" the redhead asked. "U...um ok. Could we talk alone though?" Izuku asked, feeling a bit self-conscious about the situation. "Of course. Let's go to the kitchen." Eijiro said as he placed Izuku back on his feet before standing. The two walked toward the kitchen. "We'll be back in a bit." Eijiro said to the rest of the people in the living room. Once in the kitchen they both sat at the dining table next to each other. "Now what would make you think I would be mad at you and that you're stupid?" Eijiro asked Izuku. Izuku still had some faint tears in his eyes as he looked away from Eijiro. Izuku fidgeted in his seat, tugging at the sleeve of his shirt. "Sushi... Er Hitoshi told me about what happened that day." Izuku said. Eijiro was still confused. "What day?" he asked. "The... the day I started dating Bakugo. He told me about what you were going to do and how sad and hurt you looked when you left after seeing Bakugo and I kiss." Izuku said the tears again streamed down his cheeks. "How did Hitoshi know?"Eijiro asked. "He was sitting at the counter when he overheard Mina, Katsuki and you talking. Then he witnessed you coming back and tossing the stuff in the trash," Izuku said. Eijiro lifted his hands from his lap cupping Izuku's face. He made the green eyed man look at him, wiping the tears with his thumbs, "That wasn't your fault. I was the idiot who listened to him and waited, when I should have just done what I had planned to begin with." Eijiro told the smaller man. "N...no! It was my fault, I was so stupid to believe his lie. After everything he did to me in junior high I never should have believed him. I never should have listened to him at all. I'm so sorry Eiji." Izuku said "Lie? What lie?" Eijiro asked, as he stared into those beautiful emeralds that were Izuku's eyes. "Kac... Bakugo told me that you had asked Denki out and that you two were together. It...it broke my heart. Then he said he knew I liked you but that he had liked me forever that was why he bullied me and maybe I could get over you faster if I wasn't alone." Izuku said as he leaned father into Eijiro touch. Yes he only had his hands on Izuku's face but It felt nice, safe, and warm to Izuku.

"Izuku, this might hurt you to hear but Bakugo always thought of you like a lost puppy. Always following him and begging for his attention. You can ask the others, he told the whole squad that on more than one occasion. Even after you were together." Eijiro said with a sigh, moving his hands to hold Izuku's. Izuku went to say something back but Eijiro cut him off. "He was arrogant, rude, and selfish. He knew you liked me and that I liked you. None of that mattered to him, he didn't care. He knew if we got together he wouldn't be the center of either of our world's any more. We would be each other's and he couldn't handle that so he ruined what could have been an epic love between us." Eijiro said he was now the one with tears in his eyes. "I...I" Izuku couldn't think of anything to say. Epic love? Does his love for me truly run that deep? Izuku thought. His brain went through everything he knew now about what Bakugo had done. The two sat in silence for a good ten minutes, while Izuku processed what Eijiro had said. Finally Izuku made his decision, he was going to follow his heart like his mother had always told him when he was younger. Izuku's heart was telling him it was fast but to go for it. Izuku stood from his seat, took one tentative step closer to the red eyed man in front of him. He reached out slowly, took hold of Eijiro tilting his head up, closed his eyes and slowly leaned in connected their lips. To say Eijiro was shocked was an understatement, but he wasn't about to miss this opportunity. Eijiro quickly began kissing Izuku back, his arms going around the small waist of the green bean. The kiss was slow, soft and full of unshed emotion. It sent a spark through both male's bodys. Izuku's arms moved around Eijiro's neck, one hand tangling in the hair at the back of Eijiro's head. The two pulled away for air and looked into each other's eyes for a matter of second before smashing their lips together again. When the two pulled away again they pant for breath before Eijiro spoke. "Izzy, I...I love you. I've loved you since our first year of high school. I think I'll always love you even if this is all I ever get." Eijiro stated. "It's only been a week since I left Katsuki. I know I haven't loved him in a while but. Eiji, I...I can't tell you I love you back." Izuku said, Eijiro's heart sank. "At least not yet, but I most definitely like you and care about you a lot. So as long as you don't mind going slow, I'd like to give this a shot." Izuku continued. "HELL YEAH! That's good enough for me." Eijiro said as he pulled the greenette into a tight hug, then stood lifting the shorter man off his feet and spinning. Izuku giggled.