---------- 67 ----------

Eijiro had brought one of the chairs over so Izuku could sit near the entrance, while they greeted the guests. The green haired man knew most of the people who had come. He had gotten extra excited when he saw his once homeroom teacher and Hitoshi's adopted father walk through the door. "Dadzawa!" Izuku screeched, hugging the black haired sleep deprived man instantly. It had been ages since he had seen the man who was like a second father to him beside his papa. The greenette was happy to see many of his co-workers from the talent agency, and a few of his old classmates. "Izzy, I'd like you to meet Hizashi Yamada. He's our manager." Eijiro said when someone Izuku didn't know entered. The man was a tall, skinny, loud blonde man. "Lovely to meet you Mr. Yamada." Izuku said, shaking the man's hand. "Hey little listener. Good to finally get a peak at Red's, one and only true love." Hizashi said rather loudly, as he smiled at Izuku. More time passed and everyone from Inko's list of people who had R.S.V.Ped had arrived.

Izuku and Eijiro were moved over to a smaller table that was set up just for the two of them at the head of the room. The other guests were mingling, and greeting people they knew. They ate the food and visited for a good hour before Inko and Misheru came out and began the games. For the next two hours the group of people play different baby shower games. They had a bottle drinking contest, did a word search, used string to try and guess how big Izuku belly was, guessed melted candy bars for diapers, and many more. Each person who won a game was told to choose a gift for himself from one table and a gift for Izuku from another. The prizes were simple things, like scented candles, bath and body works kits, mason jars with soda and alcohol. While the prizes for Izuku were, diapers, lotions, and simple baby supplies.

 While the prizes for Izuku were, diapers, lotions, and simple baby supplies

Finally it was time for the gifts, Izuku sat in the center of the room so that everyone could see him

Finally it was time for the gifts, Izuku sat in the center of the room so that everyone could see him. Inko and Misheru sat two gift bags in front of him. "This is from Tsuyu, and Fumikage." Izuku stated reading the tag on the bags. The green eyed man then began pulling items out of the bags. Inside the first bag he found a wipes warmer, and a set of nine bibs. The second bag held six onesies, a cute sunflower outfit, and a shorts and onesie outfit.