---------- 56 ----------

🚫⚠️TW ~ SMUT⚠️🚫

Izuku slowly started with his gray leggings, pulling them down over his plump pert ass revealing the red lacy panties he wore underneath. Eijiros eyes widened at the site, his member twitching in his pants. The greenette continued to remove his leggings revealing even more of what had been hidden underneath. Red fishnet thigh high stockings with red and white stripes at the top were held in place by frilly red lace garters with metal hearts and accents. Eijiro was getting super hard just from watching his beautiful boyfriend undress, the tent in his pants was visual confirmation of that. Izuku blushed a deep shade of red when he looked back over to his redheaded love. Izuku then pulled his arms from the oversized gray sweater and pulled it up over his head to show the last of his under clothing a matching red lace spaghetti strap halter top.

 Izuku then pulled his arms from the oversized gray sweater and pulled it up over his head to show the last of his under clothing a matching red lace spaghetti strap halter top

 "Li... like what you see?" Izuku askes feeling emboldened by the look of awe on Eijiro's face. The redhead was at a loss for words. He had thought Izuku had been gorgeous in the white taffeta skirt outfit from weeks ago, but now, he thought the green eyed man was the sexyest creature on the face of the planet. Eijiro opened his mouth to reply to Izuku's question but no words left him.

In stead, the larger man reached out snatching the smaller and pulled him onto his lap smashing their lips together. Izuku was now straddling Eijiro on the bed, the larger man had one hand on his slender waist and the other pressing his small body as close to himself as was humanly possible. A small delicate moan escaped Izuku as their paired lips moved nsync. Eijiro nibbled at Izuku's bottom lip asking for entrance. Izuku, wanting to play with his lover, denied. Eijiro moved his hand that rested on Izuku's waist to cup and squeeze his ass, causing the greenette to gasp. The redhead took advantage of that and plunged his tongue in, exploring every inch of Izuku's warm wet mouth before connecting their tongues. This sent shivers down Izuku's spine and he moaned, his hips beginning to slowly rock back and forth grinding his ass on the redheads clothed hard on. The larger groaned from the slight friction, the two pulling away from their kiss to breathe.

A soft moan escaped the greenette's lips, as his redhead lover's lips moved down his jaw. The bigger male continued to kiss down the smaller's neck, licking and nipping at the soft sensitive flesh. All the while his hands roamed over every exposed bit of soft skin on Izuku sides, back and stomach. Izuku's arms went around his lover's neck, a hand tangling in the soft baby hairs at the back of his neck, tugging ever so lightly. "Ahh" Izuku moaned as Eijiro's lips connected with his sweet spot. The red head sucked and bit at the spot, enlisting more sounds to eminent from the smaller man. Eijiro brought both his hands up pulling the red lace shirt with them, Izuku moved so his arms were up, the shirt found its way to the floor. Izuku wanted his lover's shirt off as well, and began tugging on it. "O...off Pl...please" the greenette panted. "As you wish, baby boy." Eijiro replied, removing his shirt. Izuku pulled back, admiring the man below him. The two men continued to make out, leaving hickeys and love bits all over each other's necks, and chests.

Eijiro scooped Izuku up standing and moved them onto the bed. Izuku on his back, his head resting on a pillow, the rose petals being crushed underneath them. The red head was now between Izuku legs, the greenette stared up at him with lidded eyes showing lust, and love. The larger man took one of Izuku's legs in hand, kissing from his ankle up to his thick milky thighs. He removed the stockings and garters, tossing them aside. Eijiro nipped and sucked, leaving even more marks on the small man. Izuku was panting and moaning, his fists gripping the pillow under his head. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" The redhead asked one more time. Izuku nodded "Yes, more than ready. I love you Eijiro." the green eyed male spoke. "I love you too Izuku" the red head replied, with that one last confirmation, he removed the red lace panties, leaving his lover completely naked. Izuku blushed his entire body, heating up at the way his boyfriend was staring at him. "God! You're so beautiful." Eijiro told the man he loved.

Eijiro quickly removed the remainder of his clothing so that he was also naked. He reached over grabbing the bottle of lube he had noticed there when they first entered the room placing it near him on the bed. He moved back to Izuku's thighs, this time on the other side, again he licked and bit, more marks now littered the smaller man's body. The red head reached out, taking Izuku's hard cock in his hand, stroking it a few times. "Hah, Mmmm" Izuku's mewls were getting louder by the minute. The red head leaned in, licking from the base of Izuku's cock up, his tongue circling the head as if it was a lollipop. He licks over the slit, tasting the smaller males prime before taking the whole member into his mouth. "Ahh shit!" Izuku moaned, his back arching in pleasure. Eijiro hallowed his cheeks sucking, his tongue massaging as he moved up and down on Izuku's member. Izuku's hand rested in the red spikes on Eijiro's head. Izuku's moan and pants got louder as the knot built in his stomach. "Ei, I'm gonna cum!" the green eyed man called out, the red head sped up. "UGH!" Izuku moaned as he came into his lover's mouth, Eijiro swallowing it all down.

Izuku's body was covered with a thin layer of sweat, saliva dripped from his open mouth, he panted heavily as he tried to calm down from his orgasm. They were just getting started though it seemed. After a few minutes, the two men began making out again. Eijiro covers his fingers with the lube. Izuku sighed when he felt a finger circle and probe at his entrance. This only lasted a minute before Eijiro entered a finger into his whole. "Mmm more, please" Izuku moaned. Eijiro's eyes widened, a smile coming to his lips. "Don't worry baby boy, Daddy's gonna make you feel so good." Eijiro called out, entering a second finger. Eijiro leaned in, his tongue snaking out and flicking over Izuku's nipple. The red head sucked and bit at the pert pink bud, his free hand pinching and twisting the other. Izuku's back arched, his eyes closed, a loud moan escaping his lips. "So sensitive. You like that baby boy?" Eijiro asked. "Yes daddy, feels so good." Izuku moaned out. The red head thrust his fingers at a medium pace, stretching and curling them inside his lover. "Faster daddy!" Izuku moaned. Eijiro moved his fingers faster, adding a third. Eijiro moved his fingers, scissoring and stretching his lover. "Eiji, I need you inside me." Izuku panted. "Okay baby boy, if that's what you want." the red head replied. He removed his fingers, recurring a whimper from his love at the loss of contact. The larger man lubed up his dick, stroking it a few times then positioned at the smaller male's entrance.

Eijiro pushed his tip past the ring of muscles, Izuku grimacing a bit at the pain. "Baby? You ok? Should I stop?" the redhead asked after seeing the pain on his lover's face. "No, I'm ok. Keep going." Izuku said, through his teeth. "You're so tight." Eijiro spoke. Once the redhead was balls deep in his small boyfriend he stopped, waiting for Izuku to adjust and give him permission to move. Some time passed, and Izuku was finally ready. "Ok you can move but slowly and gently please" the greenette spoke. Eijiro did just that, he pulled out until just the tip was still in and then slowly pushed all the way back inside the smaller man. This went on for a few thrust before Izuku started panting and moaning again. "F...faster!" he moaned, and Eijiro complied. This same action went on, every few thrust Izuku would tell the other male to speed up until they were going at a steady pace, both moaning. "Ohh fuck! Right there!" Izuku screamed, as Eijiro finally found his prostate. Eijiro continued to thrust deep and hard into the same spot. "Like that baby boy?" he groaned out. "God yes." Izuku cried, tears of pleasure prick at the corners of his eyes. The room was filled with the sounds of flesh connecting and the moans of the two men. The rose scent from the candles mixed with sweat and sex. Izuku's back arched "Hah, More" he called, his hand gripping the bed covers. The small green eyed man could feel his second orgasm building. "Daddy I'm close." Izuku told the other male. "Me too, baby boy." the redhead said as his thrust became more frantic and sloppy. A few thrusts later "UHHGH!" Izuku cried out as he came, sticky white liquid covering his stomach. As Izuku came, his walls tightened, pushing Eijiro over the edge, and he came, painting Izuku's insides white with his semen. The two men collapsed on the bed, out of breath and panting.

"I love you baby" Eijiro stated as he reached out, moving a sweaty lock of hair from Izuku's forehead. The small green eyed man moved to connect their lips. "I love you to E." Izuku replied after pulling back from the kiss. The two layed there in the bed for a short time before going for round two. The two lovers had gone five rounds in total that night and finally passed out, exhausted around four in the morning.