---------- 66 ----------

Two weeks had passed since the gender of Izuku's twins were revealed to all the people he called his family. The green haired male was currently stretched out on the couch, relaxing with his lover and the Riots. His head in Mina's lap as she absentmindedly corded her fingers through his thick green curls. At the other end of the couch the pregnant man's feet were being massaged by his red haired boyfriend. Izuku was in a world of contentment at that moment and was thoroughly enjoying being pampered. Kyoka sat in a chair writing in her music notebook, while Denki was on a bean bag trying his best not to lose at the game he was playing. The sound of the front door opening and someone entering got Mina and Izuku's attention. Himiko walked into the living room, with a cup holder full of drinks in one hand and the mail in her other. Since she had gone back to work at the café, Himiko tended to bring them all home their favorite drinks after her shifts. Denki, who had just died in his game, got up and helped the other blonde pass around the drinks.

"Hey guys check these out." Himiko said, waving around three pretty envelopes. They were white with pink, blue, and gold circles on them. 

Each was addressed to different people in the friend group

Each was addressed to different people in the friend group. Himiko handed one envelope to Kyoka, as her boyfriend moved back over to her side to peer at it. The second was handed to Eijiro, and she held onto the last one. Izuku knew what they were already, his mother had sent him a picture of them as she shoved them into a mailbox a few days ago. The greenette sat up knowing Mina would want to cuddle with her girlfriend while they opened the envelopes. Himiko took his place sitting in Mina's lap. He moved closer to his boyfriend and nodded for him to open it. The three envelopes were opened simultaneously by the small group of people. A loud squeal erupts from Mina, making Izuku flinch and cover his ears. "OMGosh! It's so cute!" the pink haired woman called. They all held in their hand an invitation to Izuku's baby shower. It had pink and blue flowers along the upper and lower corners, with two little elephants, and the word twins in big bold pink, blue, and gold letters. 

It gave all the needed information, along with an Amazon baby registry, and a sheet of folded paper

It gave all the needed information, along with an Amazon baby registry, and a sheet of folded paper. The paper was an explanation about Izuku's condition and how exactly he was pregnant, for the people that didn't already know who had been invited. The green haired male had discussed it at links as there were people he wanted invited that didn't already know about his medical condition.