---------- 9 ----------

Back at Kirishima's while the four watched the clips of what had been happening to him over the past eight months or so Izuku cleaned and organized the kitchen. He listened to some of his favorite music; it was a mix of a lot of different genres. It also included quite a bit of the four who were just feet away from him's music. Izuku also took down little notes in his notebook of things he would need to pick up for cooking. Kirishma's kitchen was seriously lacking. There was also a list of groceries to get for meals. As he had said as long as he stayed with the Riots he would make sure they had at least one decent meal a day but most likely more.

*Buzz Buzz Buzz*

All of a sudden Izuku music cut out and his phone began to vibrate across the counter. It made the funny buzzing noise as it moved slightly across the countertop. He stopped what he was doing and turned to look at his phone freezing as soon as he saw who it was. He couldn't move, or breath or speak, he just stood there staring, a small whimper escaped him. Mina, who had gotten up from the couch to close the laptop and wipe the tears from her eyes, was the first to notice the buzzing and the state Izuku was in. She kicked Eijiro's foot as she rushed to the small man frozen in his place in the kitchen. Both Mina and Eijiro were by Izukus side in a matter of seconds. Mina followed Izuku's line of sight noting what he was staring at, she picked up the vibrating phone. The pink haired woman stared at the screen, it showed a picture of Katsuki and said My Love as the contact name. She showed it to Eijiro, who just shrugged he didn't know what they should do. All Kirishima was worried about at that moment was brining Midoriya back to himself. Eijiro pulled Izuku into a hug, running one hand in soothing circles on his back the other cupping his cheek as he spoke reassuring words to the smaller male. Soon enough Izuku's eyes unglazed and he buried his now tear stained face into Eijiro chest hugging the redhead back as he sobbed. "Shhh your ok, It's ok. You're safe, Mina and I will never let him hurt you ever again" Eijiro cooed to Izuku in a sweet soft voice. "That's right Izu, we got your back." Mina reaffirmed what Kiri had said. "Hey if it's ok I'm gonna block his contact alright Izu?" Mina asked. Izuku didn't think he could speak so he just nodded into Kiri's chest. He didn't understand why but he felt safe wrapped in Eijiro's arms and wasn't ready for that feeling to end.

< -------------------- >

After about an hour of just sitting in his bed crying Katsuki still hasn't gotten a reply for his husband. He came to the conclusion that he would have to find Izuku and make him come home. Once that was done then he would figure out a way to make up for what he had done. Katsuki stood from his place on the bed looking at his phone once more. He started to think about where Izuku could have gone when he left. His first thought was Todoroki, the duel haired male was his husband's best friend after all. Katsuki shook that idea away, he knew their boss had just left on a week long business trip to somewhere. Also Katsuki was sure that if Shoto new about what he had done to Izuku he'd be a dead man by now, you see Todoroki was like that super over protective big brother when it came to Izuku.

The next person Katsui thought Izuku would run to was round face and her overly pretentious four eyed husband. He grabbed his wallet, and keys and headed out, he had neve actually been to the Iida residence but had their number and address for emergencies. Katsuki quickly ran to the parking garage that was connected to the Condominiums. He took note that the Honda-CR-V was not in its spot so that was the vehicle Izuku had taken. He looked between the Toyota Tacoma and his Kawasaki Ninja 400, choosing the Truck as he wasn't dressed right for the motorcycle. Katsuki got in and started the vehicle before going about putting the address into the GPS. Once that was done he pulled out of the spot and drove away.