---------- 30 ----------

Izuku arrived in the living room and found Eijiro standing by the front door holding a single white rose. 

He smiled sweetly at the taller male as he walked over to him

He smiled sweetly at the taller male as he walked over to him. "For you, my sweet." Eijiro said, handing the flower to the beauty in front of him. Izuku took it and pressed it softly to his nose, breathing in its lovely scent. "You look even more beautiful than you normally do." Eijiro complemented. Izuku felt his ears and face heat up at the compliment, he was told he was beautiful by people all the time but it felt so much different from Eijiro. It made Izuku's heart speed up, and his stomach churn in a good way. "You're pretty handsome yourself. I especially like the ink!" Izuku said with a wiggle of his eyebrows. Now it was Eijiro's turn to blush.

Eijiro put his hand out to the smaller man, then led him out of the house. They walked around to the garage where Izuku saw two vehicles inside and two outside. The two inside were a pink Porsche, and a purple Sentra. The others were a yellow pickup truck, and a bright red jeep. 

Izuku knew without even asking who owned each automobile

Izuku knew without even asking who owned each automobile. He chuckled a bit as he was led over to the jeep. Eijiro opened the door still holding Izuku's hand and helped him inside before going around and getting in the driver's seat. Soon after they were on their way.

It was about a fifteen minute drive to their first destination. They pulled up to the local mall and Eijiro parked the jeep. The two got out and went inside, where they walked around and window shopped for about an hour. Eijiro then led Izuku to the center of the mall, where a small platform held musical equipment. There was a drum set, a piano, guitar's and other necessary things. Eijiro stepped away from the greenette and up on the stage. He grabbed one of the guitars, and a headset. After a small amount of prep Eijiro began playing the instrument, and singing.

Another day is going by

I'm thinking about you all the time

But you're out there and I'm here waiting

And I wrote this letter in my head