---------- 24 ----------

After choosing his clothing for his visit with his brother and bestie izuku spent the rest of the morning and afternoon prepping for the dinner he would be cooking later. He slices the brussels sprouts and puts them in a container and in the fridge. Next he seasoned the tenderloins with a generous amount of salt and pepper and seared the top, bottom, and all sides. Then he covered the meat with spicy brown mustard, made the duxelle {a mixture of mushrooms, shallots, and thyme cooked in butter}, and allowed it all to cool in the refrigerator. While he was waiting for everything to cool he prepped the crusts for his desert, and the pastry for the meat. When the time came Izuku shingled the prosciutto on plastic wrap into a rectangle that's big enough to cover the whole tenderloin. Then spread the duxelle evenly and thinly over the prosciutto. He rolls the meat into the prosciutto-mushroom mixture, using the plastic wrap to roll tightly, tucking the ends of the prosciutto as it's rolled. Twisting the ends of the plastic wrap tightly into a log and transfer it to the fridge to chill. That is where it would stay until it was time to cook later that night.

At around two that afternoon Izuku was finished with the food prep, so he went up to his room and got in the shower to get ready to leave. He took a nice hot shower, brushed his teeth, the blow dried his hair. Next he put on a small amount of eyeliner, rebandaged his arm, then went into his room to get dressed. Izuku is dressed in a green and black plaid V neck short sleeve shirt, with skinny jeans that are black on one half and green and black plaid on the other. He put on plain black socks, and black ballet flats. 

Once he was finished dressing he fluffed his hair then grabbed his belongings before leaving to head to his brothers

It was ten minutes to four when Izuku arrived at Shoto's house. He punched in his codes at the security gate and it began to open. Once fully opened Izuku drove his car up the drive and parked behind one of Shoto's many cars. He turned off the car and stepped out, Standing there in front of the door was a purple haired male with a large smile. When Izuku saw him he ran around his car and straight into the man's open arms. "SUSHI!" Izuku screamed as he launched himself at the bigger man who caught him thankfully. "Well, hello my walking broccoli. Seems like you missed me." Hitshi said laughing as the two hugged tightly. "More than you could ever know," Izuku replied. "Well, hello to you too little brother." came a monotone voice from behind the two hugging men. "Haha hi Sho." came a muffled reply, as the green head was buried in the chest of the purple head male. Shoto just shook his head, reaching out and patting the smallest males green curls. "Come on, let's go inside. You too can cuddle while we visit before dinner." Shoto told his little brother and boyfriend. The three men head inside the large house to be greeted by the butler. "Hello sir's. Chef has informed me that dinner will be ready promptly at five as requested." Sebastian said with a bow. Izuku giggled "Hi Baz, how've you been?" Izuku asked the butler. "I'm quite well, young master Midoriya." replied the butler with a small smile.

The three men then continued through the house into a living room with a large television mounted in the wall above a small electric fireplace. The room has white walls, with giant windows, white porcelain floor with a white rug. In the center is a glass top table surrounded by white and gray couch and chairs. The three men got comfortable on the couch with Izuku in the middle cuddled into Hitoshi's side. "So how is life going for you Toshi?" Izuku asked his friend. "It's really good. What about you, what's going on in your life" The purple haired male asked with a knowing look to his duel haired lover. "Um well it's not been so great actually. I...I have something..." Izuku cut himself off, looking from his friend's face to his brothers. "Y...you already know, d...don't you?" he asked the two. They both locked eyes for a moment before nodding in unison. "H...how?" the greenette questioned. "I'm pretty sure you already know the answer to that yourself" Shoto said to him. Izuku sighed "Ochaco right?" he replied, running a hand down his face. "Well more like Tenya, Ochaco called but she was crying too hard to get the right words out so Teny had to take over. Don't be angry at her though, she was just really worried about you." Shoto told the smaller man. Izuku sighed again, his friend needed to learn to listen, but there wasn't much to be done about it now, and besides it had brought Hitoshi home so he couldn't be too angry. "WAIT! Sho you been back for two days? You... you didn't kill him did you?" Izuku asked with real fear in his voice. Hitoshi hugged the smaller male closer to him "No he didn't, I wouldn't let him." he said soothing his friend. "I did however terminate his contract with Endeavor talent, and might have let him attack me in order to break him a little." Shoto said in a flat uncaring tone. "Oh god, how badly did you hurt him?" Izuku asked, with tears brimming his eyes. He no longer loved Katsuki, but he did like violence in any form even if the person might have deserved it. Hitoshi explained everything that had happened. "Don't worry Izu, I hacked into the hospital computers. Bakugo is fine, they didn't even keep him overnight." Hitoshi stated. "It must not have been too bad then. Shoto you shouldn't have done that!" Izuku said to his brother. "No, I should have done more. That piece of shit hurt you and deserved a lot more pain." Shoto growled out, he was getting upset at his brother defending the blond asswhole. "You're probably right but still." Izuku replied. The three men had a little more discussion before changing the subject.

Hitoshi let go of Izuku and re adjusted so he was looking directly at the smaller man. "So, Izu, Shoto and I have something to tell you." The purple eyed man said. "Okay." came Izuku's reply. "I gave Hitoshi the head tech job at Endeavor talent. I've also asked him to move home and stay with me." Shoto said with a smile. Izuku was excited, as he looked from his brother to his bestie. "I said yes, so you'll be able to see me all the time." Hitoshi replied. Izuku was so happy and excited he tackled his friend, and rolled off the couch with a thud. Shoto just laughed at his lover and little brother. The three men were then interrupted by the entrance of Sabastian. "Excuse my interruption but dinner is ready Sir's" he said with a bow. Shoto got up helping the other two who were still laughing up off the floor. "You two are ridiculous." he said to them as he walked away. The purple and green eyed men just continue to laugh and follow the duel eyed man into the dining room. They had some small conversation as they ate the delicious food Shoto's chef had prepared for them.

Once dinner was done, "I have some work that I need to attend to. You two should catch up. Good night Zuzu." Shoto said. He ruffled Izuku's hair, then placed a soft kiss on the small boy's head. "Night Sho, love you big brother" Izuku said as he hugged the much taller man. Shoto then turned and gave Hitoshi a loving kiss on his lips. "I'll see you later" He said to his lover with a wink and a sexy smirk on his face. Hitoshi blushed, nodding in reply.

The little green bean and eggplant left the dining room and headed out to the back garden. They slowly walked along the path talking about what's been going on since they saw each other last. After some time "So with whom, and where have you been staying might I ask?" Hitoshi blurted out. "Uh, oh. You're probably gonna think it strange but I've been staging with Kirishima and the Riots at his place." Izuku replied in a soft voice thinking his friend would freak out. "Why would I think that's strange?" Hitoshi asked. "Well, Kiri is supposed to be Bakugo's best friend." Izuku stated. "He didn't tell you, did he?" Hitoshi asked. "Hum, who? Tell me what?" Izuku said, looking confused. "Kirishima, and Bakugo aren't best friends," he replied flatly. "Oh yeah I know now, but until the other day I didn't. I don't exactly know why, Eiji was gonna tell me but then I think he forgot." Izuku said. "I know how it started." Hitoshi said. "What? How do you know?" Izuku asked, perplexed as to why his friend knew but he didn't. Hitoshi led Izuku to a bench surrounded by flowers and they both sat down. "It was valentine's day. The one where you started dating Bakugo." Hitoshi started, getting a nod from Izuku to continue. "It was breakfast, I was sitting at the counter minding my own business like always. Ashido, and Kirishima were talking nearby but got interrupted by the angry pomeranian." Hitoshi said, getting a laugh from Izuku on his description of Bakugo. "Kirishim then began to explain again. He told Ashido, and Bakugo that the rose and chocolates he was holding were for you and that as soon as he saw you he was gonna ask you out." Hitoshi explained what he had witnessed all those years ago. "Aww that's so sweet. But why didn't he?" Izuku asked, looking a little sad. "Bakugo then convinced Kirishima it would be more romantic and manly to wait and do it at dinner with the whole class there. Ashido did not agree, but they were best friends at the time so Kirishma listened and decided to wait." Hitoshi stated, Izuku looked on in confusion as the memory of the day played out in his mind. "Now the rest I only got second hand but when you were late for dinner, Kirishima went to look for you at your dorm, he then saw Bakugo kissing you. The whole class then watched Kirishima walk back down to the dinning hall and promptly throw the rose and candy in the trash and leave the building. No one knew what had happened. Then a little later you and Bakugo entered holding hands and announced you were together. Lots of people were confused." Hitoshi finished his story. "I... That lying manipulative bastard." Izuku growled. "Who?" Hitoshi asked, already knowing the answer. "Bakugo told me that Kiri had asked Kami out and that they were together. I was so upset that when he suggested we date to take my mind off it I just automatically agreed." Izuku said as tears spilled from his eyes. His entire first relationship had been a lie, a manipulation. Did Bakugo even ever love him, or did he just not want him to have what he had wanted. Izuku was pissed at Katsuki Bakugo and for a fleeting moment wished his brother had killed him. Hitoshi hugged Izuku as he cried. "You know I don't believe in shit like destiny, and fate or whatever, but I always believed you and Kirishma were meant to be together." Hitoshi whispered to the crying man in his arms. "Thanks Sushi, you helped a lot without even knowing you were doing it." Izuku said, as he whipped the tears from his cheek with his sleeve. The two men made plans to get coffee together on Sunday like they used to back in high school, then went their separate ways. Izuku left the house and headed to the place he now called home. Hitoshi went up the stairs and into his boyfriend's office to relay the information and all he and his friend had discussed during their time together. Shoto was happy with the new development.