---------- 48 ----------

"You look really hot. How come we've never seen you dress like this before Zuzu?" Mina asked. Izuku blushed at the comment, but looked down at his hands in his lap. He went to say something but his mother spoke up before he could. "He used to dress like that all the time when he was younger." the green-haired woman said as she began to make plates for the other four. "Okay? Why not any more?" Himiko piped in. "Um well when I was twelve some guys from my school saw me at the mall and they started to bully me after." Izuku explained. "Little Basterds beat him up and started calling him that damn F word. He stopped dressing like that and eventually had to switch schools, it got so bad." Inko told them with disgust in her voice. A collective gasp came from the others. "I started up again when I met Yuga, and Neito at university, but Katsuki didn't like it. He didn't like how much skin I was showing off and that so many people were always checking me out." Izuku told them. "Yuga? Neito? Who are they?" Kyoka asked. "Yuga Aoyama, and Neito Monoma. Yuga was in my intro to art for the first semester in university." Izuku told them smiling as he remembered that first day. "They are cross dressing performers that worked at a club close to the college I went to. They really helped me get over what had been done to me and to be comfortable with my sexuality and in my own skin." Izuku explained. "Wow they sound awesome, could we meet them some time?" Mina asked excitedly. "I haven't actually heard from them in a while. They both got contracts to perform in Las Vegas so they're really busy. Maybe we could take a trip and see them some time." Izuku said, the idea of going to see them made his smile get even bigger.

Eijiro came down the stairs to see everyone gathered around one spot at the counter. "Morning guys, what's up?" he said to everyone. The four had been huddled around Izuku so all Eijior could see was just the top of his head and his fluffy green curls. As the others accepted their food from Inko and moved to the table to eat, Izuku was revealed to his red haired love. Eijiro's eyes went wide as saucers and his mouth flopped open in an Oh shape. Izuku slid off the chair, stood in front of Eijiro who was just staring at the man in complete aww. Izuku was dressed in a thin white taffeta skirt, matching white taffeta off shoulder halter top with a bow at the front, sheer white thigh high stockings with little silk bows at the front, and white heeled boots. His green curls were pinned back out of his face with a white daisy hair clip that had a clear gem at the center. His eyes were accentuated with just the right amount of mascara and eyeliner to cause his eyes to look like real emeralds, and clear gloss covered his plump pink lips. He had a match set of heart shaped diamond and silver jewelry on that accented the outfit perfectly. 

"Do

"Do... Do you not like it?" Izuku asked Eijiro as the other man had yet to say anything. Izukus chewed his bottom lip, his eyes slowly moved from the red head's face to look at the floor, thinking that just like his ex his new love would not accept him dressed like that.

Inko and the others all watched with rapt attention, waiting to see how the red head would react. The four seated at the table have stopped eating in anticipation. "Have I died and gone to heaven?" Eijro asked. "Wha...what, no why?" Izuku replied, his eyes snapping back up to look at his boyfriend. "Because I swear I'm looking at an angel!" the red eyed man said back. Izuku's cheeks flamed pink with his blush. "I'm nowhere near an angel." Izuku stated shyly. Eijiro rushed forward, his arms going around Izuku at the hips. He made sure to hold down Izuku's skirt and pressed him tightly to his chest as he lifted the smaller male into the air. Izuku giggled and braced himself with his hands on Eijiros shoulders. The green eyed man was now a good five inches off the floor and looking down into the eyes of his beloved boyfriend. "You're right, you are so much more than an angel. You are the most beautiful creature on this planet. I love you MY Goddess, MY Izzy. I am never leaving you, or letting someone take you away from me ever again." Eijiro told his boyfriend. Izuku giggled, "You're crazy," he whispered, before closing his eyes, leaning down and connecting their lips in the most love-filled kiss anyone had ever witnessed.

Just a few feet away, Inko had pulled out her phone and recorded the entire incident to later show her husband. She was so happy that her son had found someone who seemed to understand how precious he truly was. Even if it was a bit quickly for her liking. Mina and Himiko were still at the table but were both furiously snapping pictures with their phones. The others sat at the table eating their breakfast. Kyoka was a little worried though, with the last words Eijiro had said. Inko then cleared her throat. "How about you eat some actual food instead of my son's face?" the green eyed woman said with a chuckle. Eijiro and Izuku separated from the kiss, Izuku blushing madly. "S...sorry momma." he said flustered. "Sorry ma'am, but he does look delicious in that outfit." Eijiro replied to her. "Damn straight!" Denki said around a mouth full of food. "Eww Denks thanks but that's gross." Izuku said, grimacing at his friend. Denki just shrugged and went back to eating. They all just watched and then laughed.

Izuku ten remembered his promise to Mina and turned to Eijiro who was still standing beside him. Izuku took the taller man and interlaced their fingers. "So um Ei, babe. I know it's short notice but would you go on a date with me this afternoon?" the greenette asked, looking up at his boyfriend. Eijiro smiled, then nodded before speaking. "Of course I would love to. Where do you want to go?" was the red head's response. "Don't you worry about that, just meet me in the living room ready to go at three thirty." Izuku told him a big beautiful smile on his face as he bounced on the balls of his feet excitedly. Izuku then made Eye contact with the pink haired woman seated at the table and nodded to her almost imperceptibly. Mina then mouthed 'thank you' to him.

"Well I already ate and I still have a few calls to make." Izuku explained to the others before picking his phone up off the counter and heading into the living room. Izuku called Tenya first and explained that he wanted something added to the divorce papers that terminated any and all parental rights Katsuki and his parents had toward his unborn child. Tenya agreed that it was a good Idea and said it would be done. The blue haired bespectacled man also told Izuku that their first meeting with Katsuki's lawyers was going to be that Friday. Izuku asked if he could bring his mother for support and Tenya told him that would be fine. Izuku then called his brother Shoto and the two discussed Izuku's schedule, and what he wanted to do. Izuku had said he didn't want to stop working and had suggested making him look more feminine with hair extensions and modeling for maternity were once he was too big to hide it. Shoto said that that was a strange Idea but told his brother he would look into it. Lastly Izuku called and apologized to Tsu, for not being there to say goodbye when they left and the woman brushed it off as no big deal. Tsu then told Izuku if he needed any pregnancy advice to call her any time. That was how Izuku morning had been spent. His father had showed up about an hour after breakfast to get his mother and they said they would talk later. It was now twelve o-clock and Izuku was starving, so he went to the kitchen and made lunch.