"Where's my food?" I questioned.

"Uhm.. here"

I turned my head around and immediately wanted to yell but I quickly remembered I'm in the main house and LaVar would lose it if I did.

"I thought I was very clear when I told you I wanted nothing to do with you anymore" I snapped.

"I know but-"

"Then what are you doing standing here in front of me?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Cherray just let me explain everything! You can do and say whatever you want afterwards but please hear me out first" He begged me.

I thought about the conversation I had with Gelo in the car and decided to hear Melo out this one time.

"Fine, give me my food" I snatched the bag out of his hands and put it on the table so I could get my food.

"Chay I didn't cheat on you. I know it looks like I did because of the whole situation but I swear on my momma that I didn't cheat on you" He said.

"Yeah you been telling me this but never came with another explanation" I rolled my eyes while grabbing a cheeseburger out of the Mc Donalds bag.

"About a month ago Courtney hit me up via Instagram to catch up with me because we hadn't seen each other since my 16th birthday. She just wanted to know how I was doing and even asked about you and the pregnancy. No one knows this but I always had good conversations with Courtney, so I told her about the whole moving to Australia and giving birth situation and she just let me vent and shit. A couple days after that, I ran into her at In N Out and she told me I could come over whenever I needed to talk or just vent about something" He began explaining.

"And you took up her offer because?" I frowned.

"Because I was and still am stressed Chay! I don't wanna go to Australia and leave you behind but I have to because I know you want to give birth here, and I know you want Tina and Noni around when our son is born because you're scared that you won't know what to do. I couldn't vent to you about how I want you to come with me instead of staying here because I know that would stress you out, and I don't want you to be stressed or feel obligated to do me a favor so I needed to talk to someone else and Courtney just offered herself up" He said.

He looked stressed out.

"I know I should've told you what I was doing but I ain't want you to think that I didn't talk to you about this because I didn't want to, it was because I simply couldn't. If I did you would immediately move with me despite the fact that you won't be comfortable over there and if I know one thing it's that stress ain't good for the baby or yourself" He continued.

"I also didn't want anyone to know because people would automatically assume that I was cheating on you, WHICH I WASN'T. All we did was have conversations about life, and she actually gave me good advice"

To be honest I didn't know what to think about all of this.

"I want to believe you but.. I don't know, at the same time I just don't want to believe you" I said honestly.

"You have to believe me Chay, you know I love you more than anything in this world! I was trying to do you a favor but in the process of trying to do so I actually hurt you more and I'm truly sorry for that" He said, looking down.

"Even if it's true you still lied to me. And out of all people you just had to talk to Courtney.. The girl who is one hell of a homewrecker" I said.

"I don't know what to say or do to make you believe me" He sat down next to me and put his face in his hands.

It was quiet for a good minute.