"Okay, sir. I'll call the building maintenance." Gauri replies as she made a note of it on her mobile.

"Get it done now itself. I had a hard time showering. Do I look fresh even?" Omkara asks her confused.

Gauri looks at him and automatically replies. "As a cucumber."

"I look green?" Omkara asks shocked and scandalized.

"It is a saying, sir... fresh as a cucumber." Gauri quickly tells him.

"Oh." Omkara nods. "This is good, get me lunch from here from now on."

"It's from my home, sir. My mother made it." Gauri replies as she longingly looked at the ¼ gobi paratta on her... no... now his plate.

"Why is your mother making food for me?" Omkara asks shocked.

Gauri had no idea how to answer that, so she just shrugs, "Simply."

"Say thank you for me." Omkara tells her.

Gauri nods.

"What's my agenda for today?" Omkara asks her as he continued eating.

"You've a conference call in 15 minutes." Gauri tells him as she took her mobile and checked. "Then you are meeting your parents for lunch at their place."

"Wait a minute... I'm going to my parents' for lunch?" Omkara asks her confused.

"Yes, sir."

"Then why did you give me lunch?" Omkara asks her shocked.

Gauri looks at him awkwardly then she says, "You looked hungry, sir."

"Yeah, I was hungry." Omkara replies as he finished off her food. "Do one thing, cancel lunch with my parents. I can't eat anymore."

"Why don't you call your mother and tell her? she might be expecting you." Gauri tells him gently.

Omkara nods and takes his mobile and calls his mother.

"Ma... I won't be coming for lunch." Omkara says on the phone. "I am not hungry... fix another day for lunch... yeah... but I just had lunch... Gauri gave me lunch... her mother sent lunch for me." Omkara listens to the phone and then he extends the phone to Gauri. "Ma wants to speak with you."

"Good afternoon, Ma'am." Gauri says on the phone as she took his plate and walked to the sink.

"Gauri, didn't you know that he was coming here for lunch?" Jhanvi asks Gauri confused.

"Yes, Ma'am." Gauri replies as she dumped the plate on the sink.

"Then why did you give him early lunch? He was saying your mother sent him food."

"Erm... Erm..."

"Gauri, did he eat your lunch?" Jhanvi asks her shocked.

"He thought I was keeping the food for him." Gauri hesitantly justifies.

Jhanvi sighs. "You should have told him it was yours."

"It's okay, Ma'am. I wasn't hungry."

"I don't know when he will learn to notice these kind of things too." Jhanvi tells her tired. "I will send you lunch."

"It's okay, Ma'am. I'll order something." Gauri quickly tells her.

"No... no... I'll send it now." Jhanvi tells her.

"Okay, Ma'am. Thank you." Gauri says. "Ma'am, I was thinking, sir seems to like home cooked food more than restaurant. So, maybe you can send him lunch daily. I'll let you know if he has some lunch meetings and in case he doesn't need lunch that day."