65

Vic.

It's been a week of bliss. I have my fiance at home with me and not to mention our gorgeous Adriana. She is definitely her mother, so beautiful from the blonde hair to the blue eyes. She does have my skin tone though and I know damn well with all that mix, I am going to need to lock her up when she is older. Just holding her in my arms as she slept, I looked at Malena as she spoke "you need to put her down at some point" "nope" "she will end up being needy and then none of us will have alone time. I believe you wanted more" standing up, I moved Adriana to her bassinet making Malena laugh "that was easy".
Walking to Malena, I grinned "you are right, she does need time on her own, as we do but we really should go to the den. The men have been on my case about seeing us three. I'm surprised they haven't come around" Malena smirked "they won't" "and why is that?" "Because I told Jess to tell them I want a week with you two before we go see them and if I don't get it, I will break their limbs" I chuckled "you are unbelievable" "we can go see them today. I don't mind, I got my week" I grinned "warning them?" "No" "of course not. You and your sneaky ways" "what's the bet they will all be at the den?" "I'm not betting with you, I know I will lose" pulling her close I slammed my lips on hers.

Malena.

"She's happy now. Ready to go?" "Definitely but prepare yourself" "I am always prepared" Vic shook his head "you can't kill them. they are family" "who said anything about killing them" "my fiance is a lethal weapon, just ask your best mate" I grinned "let's go".
Arriving at the den, I grinned "told you" Vic laughed "yeah, this is why I didn't bet on it".
Getting out of the car, I picked up Adriana then closed the door. Vic came around putting his hand on my lower back as normal before we walked through the doors.
"Hey everyone" "knew it" grinning at Jess, he came straight over giving me a one arm hug "how are you feeling?" "I'm good" "did you even have her? You look like the old malena to me" when Jess pulled back, I winked "I always bounce back" he chuckled "can I?" "Of course" handing Adriana to Jess he grinned "so tell us what did you name our niece?" "Adriana Nicole" hearing all the guys with happiness I grinned "she will be staying away from the men when she is older" I chuckled at cam "she will kick your ass" "we will teach her well Malena" looking behind me, there was Serna "you look beautiful as always" giving Serna a hug, he tightened his grip "I'm so fucking proud of you. you have grown into an amazing woman and I'm sure you will be a kick ass mother" I chuckled "move over grandpa" I grinned hearing my dad "poppy" I laughed "now now you two".
Giving dad a hug, I looked at ardo sending a wink his way. "I can't believe my baby girl is now a mom" "well you better" dad chuckled as he pulled back "I'm sure you will be an amazing mom" "I'm hoping so".
Dad walked away, I'm guessing to go see Adriana. Walking behind the bar, ardo had a proud look in his eyes. "Thank you ardo" "I want a hug" "you can have as many as you want" wrapping my arms around ardo, he held me tight "you may not be my daughter but I definitely see you as one. Who knew the woman who walked through that door, would be the woman she is today" pulling away I grinned "you did and I have you to thank for that. Not only you, Vic and Serna too".
Seeing the door swing open, I was on guard instantly until I seen who it was. "Malena Nicole" "emrit Steven" seeing his hard look change to a soft expression, I walked out from the bar, emrit instantly picking me up in a tight hug. "You have no idea how proud I am of you Malena" "thanks emrit. it means a lot to me that you are here" "you can thank your best mate for that" emrit put me down as he had his eyes on Jess. Seeing Jess give emrit a slight nod, I looked back at emrit as he had a small grin on his face. "You are a fan of him" emrit looked straight at me with his dark eyes "yes I am. He has been here for you from day two" I chuckled "well he wasn't here from day one" "even if he was, I can see he wouldn't have got involved" I nodded "he is a good man" "excuse me a moment" emrit walked behind the bar speaking with ardo. I don't know what was said but he shook ardos hand. Getting picked up I looked at who had lifted me "my annoying brother in law" "my annoying sister in law" I chuckled "he better be allowed to do that" looking at emrit I grinned "he has always been allowed" "now that's a lie. vic would've killed me if I picked you up after you were shot" "that is true. Putting me down now?" Alex put me down on my feet then pulled me in for a hug "so tell me malena, what is my nieces name?" "Adriana Nicole" Alex stepped back instantly "Adriana" I nodded as he grinned "our mothers middle name, it's perfect" "I think so too" Alex grinned "step aside I need to meet her" I laughed "go right ahead".
Moving to my corner, I took a seat looking out over everyone. How did my life get to this? Our family is now complete. There is one person missing but she won't be for long. Looking at my watch, I grinned as the front door opened up.
"VICENTE" seeing Vic turn around instantly his face lit up. It makes me happy seeing him happy and I knew I needed to get jasmine here. "Jasmine" Vic picked her up making her laugh "you had something to do with this" looking at emrit and Serna I nodded "it's his sister, she should be here" Serna and emrit both sat down "so why are you here?" "Because this is malenas corner" "coming to join us Jess?" "I am, shove it" "move it I have a feeling I am going to need to stand soon" "you organized for jasmine to be here?" "I sure did".
Seeing Vic look my way he had a handsome grin on his face. When jasmine seen me, she smirked and said a few words to Vic making his eyes go wide before she walked my way. "Jasmine" "Malena" "well I flew out here to see you, are you not going to stand up and give your sister in law a hug?"  "Malena you are..." Looking at emrit, Serna grinned as emrit stopped talking. Standing up, I wrapped my arms around her "two women to give him hell, happy to officially meet you" jasmine laughed "now we both know you don't need a hand doing that but I will gladly help" the guys laughed as I pulled away "Adriana is over with one of the men, just go take her" "I will be. So who are these men?" "Jess, emrit and Serna. Guys this is jasmine" "good to meet you jasmine" "and you too".
Jasmine walked off making me smirk "yep I can tell thats Vic's sister" taking a seat, emrit smirked "Vic has had the same look in his eyes since jasmine came over here" looking at Vic, I grinned "worried Vic?" He shook his head with a grin "his expression changed quick" emrit laughed "is everyone here?" "Yep" "and how are you feeling?" "I'm doing alright" "alright?" I nodded "I never thought I'd have all this" "you deserve it" "I wouldn't.." "what were you going to say?" "I wouldn't.." "no. Try again" "emrit" "Malena" I shook my head making Jess laugh "who knew huh?" "Knew what?" "Someone could get you to listen" "I listen, doesn't mean I actually listen" looking at emrit, he had a serious look in his eyes. "what were you going to say malena?" Taking a deep breath I shook my head "I deserve it" "thought so and you are one hundred percent right".
"Emrit, you are staying around right?" "No I.." "what were you going to say" I laughed at Jess "I knew I chose you as family for a reason" a small grin showed on emrits face "this one will have your back for life" "as I will have his" "we all will" looking around the den, I kept my face neutral "did you pick up what I just did Jess?" "They are all sticky noses" everyone laughed "love you all too".