58

Ardo.

Fuck it was so good seeing her awake. I could never give up on her.
"What has you so happy ardo?" "Malena" cam grinned "she is a tough one that's for sure" "yep she sure is. I am fucking ecstatic she survived" "you and me both. Not only because she is a good woman and means a lot to all of us but for Vic and their baby too" "argh I forgot to tell her, I just want uncle" cam laughed "when she comes in, tell her" taking a deep breath, i nodded "she will at least one last time" "I don't give a shit as long as she keeps in contact" "she definitely will".
Seeing the door open up Carlisle, Elias and Jax walked in. "Lager or bourbon" "make it as strong as you can" I nodded. Making cam a double shot of bourbon on the rocks, he sat on the stool in front of me.
"Well do I get a drink or what?" "What do you want?" "The normal" I'm tempted to poison the cunt. Making his drink, I took it to him. "Elias and Jax?" "Beers thanks" getting them both a beer, I moved back to the other end.
"Hey Emil" "Carlisle, boys" "how is Malena?" "She was fine" looking at cam, he sculled his drink. "Guess what I heard ardo" "what is it?" "She's walking" my eyes lit up "really?" "Yep. Nothing will keep that woman down" I couldn't help but grin. "A full room and back" "when can she go home?" "We are all hoping today" speaking as quietly as we could I doubt they would've heard us. It's pretty loud in here at the moment. "As soon as she gets home there better be a celebration" cam grinned "there definitely will be" "tell me something cam..". "Hi you two" "jax need another beer?" "Nah I'm good. What's the Goss?" "There isn't any. Just talking about shit" "Malena seems more quiet than she used to be" "you went to see her?" "Yesterday. She didn't say much" I internally grinned "coming to terms with it all I guess. I haven't asked. Just happy to see she is alive and doing well" "all of us are" bullshit him, Elias, Carlisle and Emil gave up. I don't give a shit about Carlisle anyway. "another please barman" I smirked at cam "that sounds familiar" making cam another I put it on the bar "keep your money cam.." "you don't.." "I'm not" cam looked at me curiously then shook his head "unbelievable" I chuckled.
"Good to see you both happy" looking at Carlisle I only nodded.
Seeing Jess and Drake come in they were both grinning. "ardo here" Jess put a hundred on the bar making me grin "the normal?" "Yep" "boys" "hey cam, have you spoke to Vic?" "Not today" "you should" to see cams eyes light up I knew exactly what is going on.
"Vic?...Jess and Drake.." cam laughed "yep..of course I will get them on the way..no way" cam looked at me with a grin "yep I will be seeing you soon..will do bye".
"What's the news?" Cam winked in my direction "I need to go shortly" "you have runs to do" "I'm busy" cam grabbed his glass and sculled his drink "thanks ardo you are the best" "I have been told that" cam chuckled then left the den. Hearing my phone ring I answered it.
"Shes going home and wants tomatoes so that's where I am going" I laughed "thanks. I will see you soon" "expected bye" "bye".
"So you boys, are you drinking or sitting on them?" Jess and Drake sculled there beers "drinking by the looks of it". Seeing Carlisle shake his head, he walked off making me grin at Jess and Drake. "You know?" "We do" "of course we do" "when's the celebration?" "This evening. You should see her ardo, She is doing amazing" "of course she is. There was no doubt. I can't believe it's only been a week and she is up and walking". "hey men" "Niko how are ya?" "I see some happiness here, does that mean Malena is doing well?" I grinned "yep" "fuck yes I have been hoping she would be" "have you gone to see her?" "A few times in between doing work, she looks great".

Emil.

I couldn't let Serna kill Carlisle. he is my best mate. I have a lot of respect for him. I know he shot Malena. I know I should've killed him myself but I just couldn't do it. I had lost hope that she would wake up but was so happy when she did. She doesn't speak much to me and I know why that is. I let Carlisle live. Watching the men at the end of the bar, they all seemed so happy. I haven't seen any of them like this since Carlisle shot her. He told me, he thought she'd move. he didn't want to kill her, he was just angry. Usually she would move and avoid a bullet, well except when she jumped in front of Vic to save him.
"Is Malena talking?" "Yes she is" "that's great news for you Emil" I nodded. Drinking my drink, I put it on the bar.
Good news or bad I don't know.

Vic.

"The men will be coming to see you soon" "best we get back to the house then" "cam is getting your tomatoes" Malena grinned "fried tomatoes, I'm looking forward to it" I laughed "that is a weird craving" "our daughter" "yep she is. Looking forward to meeting her but first. Let's settle in".
Arriving home as soon as we pulled up, Malena opened the door. "take it easy" "I will".
Watching Malena get out, I moved to walk beside her. She is doing so fucking well I am proud of her. She is not up to full pace but she is walking so that's a great sign.
Entering the house Malena looked at the stairs. "Well this will be fun" "nope" Malena looked at me with determination "Malena don't push it" "I want to try" "okay".
Moving to the stairs with her, I let her take the lead. One step at a time she did great making me grin. "Well not as bad as I thought" "you amaze me more everyday" Malena grinned.
"When is everyone supposed to be arriving?" "Within the next hour is my guess" "well I'm going for a decent shower, are you joining.." "yep" Malena chuckled "I thought that might be the answer".
Getting to the bathroom Malena removed her clothes then turned the shower on. "Mmm you do look incredible" "I look chunky" I chuckled "you are pregnant and the only weight you have gained is the baby. there is nothing else to you". Getting in the shower I put my arms around her resting my hands on her stomach "I am so happy to have you both home, I have missed having you with me, maybe I can get a decent sleep" "let's hope so".
Argh just having her here with me, I want to slam her against the wall and fuck her senseless. "I can see that look in your eyes you know" I smirked "I can't help it" "let me get clean" both of us getting clean, I couldn't take my eyes away from her.
"Been looking forward to a decent shower" I chuckled "I bet" "the other one has no pressure" "well no more" "no thanks" I laughed as Malena turned the water off.
Getting out of the shower, the only thing I wanted to do was take her to bed. Seeing her wrap the towel around herself, I was disappointed but I don't want to hurt her either. Entering the closet Malena and I both got dressed. seeing her grab one of my shirts I chuckled "need more clothes huh?" "Definitely. I also need to make an appointment for a beauty day" "you are already beautiful" "nope I need to go" I shook my head "fine I know there's no talking you out of it".
"Alright I'm good now, time to eat" "cam should be here very shortly" hearing the front door shut, I grinned "your tomatoes have arrived" "well chop chop" I laughed "come on". Heading down stairs, cam stood at the bottom with a grin on his face "nothing stops you does it?" "Not if I can help it" making sure Malena was fine getting down the stairs, as soon as cam put the tomatoes on the bench Malena grabbed them "thanks cam" we both laughed "it's fine. At least I got a thank you" "of course".
"Need a hand?" "No thanks".
"Are the others coming around?" "No doubt, probably going to get drinks and shit. Fuck wit expected me to go on runs but I told him I'm busy" "lucky he hasn't got a bullet in his chest" "it will be in the head" looking at Malena then at cam, cam grinned "I want to be there".